New Bob Marley Bong w/ Ice Catcher

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by ChronicPhonix, May 11, 2010.

1. #1 ChronicPhonix, May 11, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2010
    Got this at a shell station for $80. It hitsssss.

[​IMG]

Here's a vid of me ripping it:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QP8M3M5ffKc"]YouTube- Bob Marley Bong Rip[/ame]

2. Very classy

3. i wouldn't call a rubber gromet tube like that...bought at a gas station classy, nor would i pay 80 for a non gong tube, but thats just me. nice tube, just don't agree with the post above me.

4. Haha. I have seen that same piece at two headshops where I live for a lot cheaper. sorry dude.

5. wait shell station?as in the gas station?

6. ^ answered.

7. ive never seen any paraphernalia a a gas station wtf?

8. looks sick to me. Nice milk vid

9. nice pick up a bit steep on the price, but hey its gunna get you ripped for a long time and 80 bucks aint shit in the long run. Haha yea some of the more shady gas stations will carry some cheap spoons, scales, etc. Although i have never seen a bong sold out of a gas station lol

10. I would pay 80 for it decent price and nice rip:wave:

11. Hey bud this is glass.

12. Looks to be GonG, but the downstem is held in with a rubber grommet. The slide looks like it has a GonG connection with the downstem though.

13. and..................:confused_2:

I never said it wan't.

14. Glass drama is drama.

Have fun milking your brand new bong fellow blade :hello:

15. Ah sorry man I was ripped and thought you meant it wasnt glass. :eek:

16. oh man thier all over florida xD

i love those places.

pick up a sweet bubbler or something for like 5$

17. If you've never seen paraphernalia at a gas station, you need to take a step outside of your gated community and spend some time with working people... lol.

18. There is a 5 foot bong at the local gas station by my place.

19. Okay well good thing this is GonG, then?
    A few of the gas stations near me sell grinders and scales but there's a shell like 30 minutes away that sells GonG tubes.

20. This. Great bong, awesome milk. Make it last a while and it'll be worth every penny!