New Bob Marley Bong and Texas Trainwreck

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Hashbean42O, Sep 3, 2013.

1. Just picked up several ounces of Trainwreck, but the real reason for this thread is my new bong, Marley. Pic related.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I kind of wish the added on perc, ash catcher, what ever you call it, wasn't slanted. But it hits, hard, so i can't complain.

Here's 2 Oz of Trainwreck...

<div>[​IMG]

Its definitely sticky ;)

</div>[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Made it real milky for yall and almost died when i hit it. You know, when you cough so hard you start drooling and almost feel like gagging, we've all been there. I didn't clear it either.

[​IMG]

Anyways what do yall think about my new bong? All together cost me about $330. Weed cost me about $500 for 2 ounces. Cheap for Texas prices, but it's because i have a good plug. This is my first post here, ever, so any comments are appreciated. Good or bad.

2. Cool pics,Keep on tokin man.

3. That is a cool fucking bong man. I lol'd at the "I didn't clear it either." We have all been there. You take a massive rip and you know as soon as you start exhaling that you're fucked and you're coughing so much it feels like your fucking eyeballs are about to pop out of your skull. Haha yeah.. :bongin:

4. Nice pics I enjoyed veiwing them. Thanks for posting!!

5. How'd you break your arm/wrist?

6. As a Texan, I approve your sweet bong and dank nugs!