New BLUE DOT Baby Beaker. PICS and Milk

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by RollinindaRoyce, Aug 14, 2011.

1. Hey guys so lately i have been doing alot of gigs on craigslist. I have made good money doing it too. I stopped by a local shop called House Of Pipes. I saw this little beaker and needed it. Its a BLUE DOT, blown in USA. IT has an ice pinch in the middle thats circular and very thick. It also has a Rasta worked section by the mouthpiece. The glass is 7mm all over. I love it. Check it out.
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dod444i1fB4&feature=related]Crazy milk looks like peyote perc - YouTube[/ame]

Attached Files:

2. Rips like a peyote perc? What peyote perc are you talking about? The only thing I see is a nice simple beaker being hit EXTREMELY softly and as a result the milk is billowing around getting stale instead of going straight to your mouth. Solid beaker though; enjoy it.

3. Nice lil mini. Not sure about the peyote pillar either. But solid looking tube. I was a big fan of blue dot when they first started making tubes.

Long before the glass world was all about glass on glass an percs and glass thickness.

4. I just meant the way the smoke piles on itself because of the circ ice catcher. I thought it looks sick. lIke how the first chamber in a Peyoter perc stacks inside there before percolating. I knot it dosent really milk like one. But i love it. Wanna cusotmize it with an Alex K showerhead, and thinking either Illadelph hot hit slide, Ben Wilson Disc Diffused, Or *** Ice pinch bowl. What you think?

5. You must SUCK your tokes back man hahah this is the exact time i would take for a toke. I suppose some of it might be getting a little stale in theory, i just hate taking tokes where the smoke has reached my mouth and im not done ripping it. I would rather have the whole toke be in the bong and inhale it all quickly, just like the OP did.

Nice beaker and toke man. Looks like it'll treat you well.

6. how much u drop on it? thats nice man...def suggest a 6shooter downstem and disc screen slide

7. Oh yeah i forgot to say the price. It was originally 80. But i got hit to 75 and made him replace the short ass downstem it had. He put it the nice one i got. And then throw in some free screens with it. IM stoked.

8. damnn u got hooked up a worked mini beaker 7mm glass to where is this shop ahha

9. Dude that is a solid pick up for 75 bucks! I like the way it milks too, fuck the haters.

10. B Wilson Disk Screen.. LW 6 arm/ Alex K/ SG Gridded

11. I got it in SE Portland. I thought it was a great deal. He had a gromet thin ass beaker for the same price. It was taller but i love the size of this one. Rips huge and very smooth.

12. The Third eye has some decent tubes if you are in Portland area..

13. In the Portland area? Which side. I live near the se side and go downtown daily.