"new" blue berry closet grows

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by mr weed, Jul 27, 2007.

1. hi g city
    I turn my closet into a growroom I have a 2x6x12 closet , with 1000 watt hps.air cooling hood,and 430 cfn inline fan and 3 moor fan for air and use the house ac unit too for the whole room temp. is that ok ? try to grows blue berry the big plant is about 4 weeks old from cuting, and the young are 2 weeks from seeding thanks g city any help will do.......:rolleyes:

Attached Files:

2. I think that hood might be to close to your plants it looks like that big one is having some issues with heat or something. something is definately wrong with it, doesnt look healthy at all. Mabey someone else might chime in who has more experience than me. Good luck.

3. It does look close.

4. s
    hi D rock thanks man I think so too will move up a little show u some pic this is one week later from the last post ...you see the light greed left is big and fat that is form the hps light ,she just got the hps light. her past is flo light:smoke:

Attached Files:

5. hi swa swa is too close I just move up now is 8 inch from the big plant and 6 inch from the s plants thanks man

6. :wave::smoke:
    hi swa swa take a look of this pic .was today about 8-10 inch from the big plant . and 6-7 from the little ones. and what u thinking about the fan ? I got if you look the pic you will see total of 5 fan plus the ac unit from the house , do I need more air for the room ? the temp is 83 inside the closet 80 in the room...thanks

Attached Files:

7. You definitely do :eek: