New Blade reporting in.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by StealinBread, Jan 8, 2013.

1. Occasional toker from the dairy state, came across this forum and thought I'd stick around for awhile.

2. [​IMG]

Welcome to the city! Google tells me that the dairy state is Wisconsin. Wikipedia tells me that living in Wisconsin probably means you're an alcoholic.

3. welcome aboard :smoking:

4. i have to spread around rep before i can give it to AR Toasty :(

5. I got ya covered. :smoking:

6. Welcome to the city! You'll love it here, always a good time in Gcity

7. Oh, you guys :gc_rocks:

I can only assume that what the internet tells me about Wisconsin is true. And the internet tells me that Wisconsin is borin' as shit. All the same, I'd still go there. Maybe OP would even show me a good time (in a no-homo way of course).

We could drink a lot of trashy American beer, and tip cows, and listen to some country music. And maybe even smoke some reefer.

8. every see that 70s show? all you need is a gang and a basement in Wisconsin

9. Ohhhh.... right. HELLO, WISCONSIN!

I can dig that.

10. I'm from a tiny ass village, but I hate country music. I listen to just about everything else though.

I can drink with the best of them. Light beer is shit, enjoy a nice Doppelbock or Scotch Ale for quality. Quantity drinking is either Diesel (Budweiser Silos) or Whisky sours.