Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New better cheaper connect....nothing like it

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by iggy0075, Nov 3, 2014.

1. Got a new connect from a close family friend, giving me what he calls his family discount. So anyway I paid $50 and got 1/4oz yes a 1/4 oz of Sour D and 1 gram of Girl Scout Cookies. This stuff is definitely legit!! Pics are a few days into stash. The nug for GSC was full haha. SE Pa here. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1415053943.064012.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1415054110.178990.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1415054146.250765.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1415054203.180150.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. If you're wondering why its so cheap, its because those buds are middies. Good find though as long as you're happy

3. What he said^^^^^^

4. Definitely not Sour Diesel.
    Not trying to rain on your parade - but just wait till you try some true SD. You'll love it.

5. You don't know that for sure bro. I've had tons of different looking Sour D's, and really the only way to tell is the scent of the flower. True Sour D has an unmistakable, pungent aroma that you will always know once you have had it.

6. Some say Sour D?

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1415513077.397957.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum