New beginnings

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by BTNH-krayzie420, Dec 2, 2019.

1. What up fam... been a minute since I've posted here. My house got raided a little over a year ago. Since then I've been in and outta court, 30 days in jail and now I'm doing my probation. My PO said he will let me off in April as long as I dont have any hiccups. Now I know alot of you would say dont grow again and I'm a dumbass but my love for growing is overwhelming.

So anyways I'm going to do a smaller grow from here on out. 640 watt light from timber grow lights in a 4x4. Possibly a 2x4 veg tent with no more then 200 watts in it. So 850 watts at most. My question for you guys is do you think 850 watts will send any red flags to the power company? My house was raided cause I was selling it and was continuing to grow and a realtor dropped a dime to strike force after she assumed I had a grow growing. Sounds stupid and it was but it was fine for 3 months of people coming in and out before I got busted.

Anyone been busted before and started back up with no problems? My only concern is the power bill other then that everything else is well concealed and all that. Neighbors are cool too they know I smoke bud and shit and they dont care so they're not a problem. Any insight would be awesome to give me some peace of mind. TIA

2. I know one chick who was raided. Talk to her on IG. She said she got started back up as soon as she got out of jail.... how/why where u raided?

3. I was trying to sell my house. I had everything in 1 room all locked up. I had family's and shit come and walk through my house to check it out you know. Never had a problem for 3 months. I got done trimming a crop and I think the smell lingeres longer then I thought and one of the realtors put 2 and 2 together. Seen a locked door and caught a hint of weed and that was enough to drop an anonymous tip to strike force.

Strike force pulled some sheisty shit and scheduled a walk through with a different realtor and got what information they needed to get a warrant and come back to raid my house.

4. IG = Instagram right? What's her name?

5. Yes and one second

6. 95% sure it’s here. It’s been a few months since we talked about it

Attached Files: