new bee

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by reffernugget420, Apr 23, 2003.

1. ok look i dont have alot of time to resreach info for growing buds in the middle of working and schooling and taking care of my bud habbits. what im doing right now is im growing some in my room untill they get about 2 weeks on and growen good then i going to put then in the woods by my house so any good tips or good need to know info i can use would be realy a big help me in my master plan to get hte pice of danks to go down or at least around my house if i grow some dank nuggets that would sell for like 50 and 1/8 were i live im going to sell for 5 a gram if any one asks but i not going to sell that much i really just want it for smokeing and i only like the danks so help plzzzzzzzz

2. i think the best thing to do is to be quite.... you shouldn't tell anyone your growing.... at home. but if you plan to keep them inside for just a few weeks... keep your lights on all the time... the more light hours they recieve, the more they will grow, the bigger they will be, and the better off they will be outside on their own.... before you transplant them outside, let them sit outside in the pots that they are in to aclimate them to the outside temp... the less shock there is the better for the resumption of growth, especially for the roots...do you think it feels good to jump from a hot shower to a cold ass pool? the plants don't either. all in all.... it's not hard to grow... but rather harder to grow well.... just remember to water them if you have dry spells where ever you live.... as long as you got some dirt, water, and light.... everything should be tight.