new beans . what is the best out there now ?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by bryan oconner, Jun 29, 2017.

1. like the title says . its time to find a new favorite .... going to do many different ones at once . ill share my favorite . so this one was the best out of of 20 different strands . female seed bank and its called BUBBLE GUMMER . had huge nugs and was very strong real winner . runner up was zimbowey breeder and called power kush . the rest were average . so please post the breeder and the strand . some strands my opinion that are over rated are barneys farms below average . bomb seeds total junk . heavyweight company junk . ok i have to post this sounds stupid . my pc is hacked . this thread is about cherry tomatoes . . have fun post your favorite and why thanks .

2. Try a good blue dream dude u won't regret it

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  3. My old blue dream was bull dog but hombolts is better [​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  4. I brought some seeds yesterday I saw bulldog are they any good? I brought caboose by strain hunters. Seems to have good reviews but we shall see. Just finishing off 3 super skunk by sensi seeds
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  5. Nice

6. I got 25 oz of nice lush smoke of 3 blue dreams

• Like Like x 1
  7. I'm liking Chocolope now... heavy yield due to the Haze mix in it... frosty buds.

Holy Grail Kush is a winner in terms of smokeability but genetics wise... ehhh.. seems to always hermie a bit, and quite a bit of plant variability.

Blue Dream is always a crowd favorite... heaviest yielder, by far... AMNESIA Haze, but... 12 week flower. Every strain has its pluses and minuses...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1