New Beaker w/pics & vid

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Medicated420, Feb 24, 2010.

1. #1 Medicated420, Feb 24, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2010
    My new Beaker. Got this at my LHS they wanted 160 but I talked them down to 130 plus they threw in a free A/c and diffuser of my choice. Hits like a mother fucking champ! so smooth and barely any drag at all if any.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. copy. paste url.

3. yup, deff a good buy, It hit's like a dream <3. also I love that milk pic.

4. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zns_nXQI0lE]YouTube - New Pure Beaker Hit[/ame]

5. nice milk bro :hello: and nice bong.

6. That is definitely the right way to make a milk video. bong in front of a lot of light so you can see the milk and the smoke after you exhale. A+ nice bong and +rep

7. The only thing I've ever had against Pure is that, when I had one with a tree perc, the tree stems weren't reinforced, and one of them just chipped off when I put it down LIGHTLY on a hardwood table. But I would say that that tube looks very substantial and well designed, so Pure was a great choice for you. And you got that set-up for a VERY good price. Well done man.

Looks like that mo-fo rips like a champ, have a good time with it!

8. Nice bong bro. What shop did you get it from? You said you're around the same area as me.:smoke:

9. nice lookin bong dude!!!
    that thing is niiice..
    and yes.. that is the new standard for milk vids :hello:

10. haha thanks guys I love this tube!

11. nice but you got jipped imo

130 for a pure beaker that looks around 3.2 on the tubing and 2mm on the beaker :/

12. Looks good...hits like a champ. And what a milk vid! Seriously, you don't need a Roor to rip it up and for 130 that sounds good to me.

13. its actually more around 5mm in the tubing and like 3mm in the beaker

yea and i own a roor too lol

14. almost like my old piece that i broke the day i was gonna sell!!! i love PURE
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    now i got
    [​IMG]
    hope you enjoy your pure =] dont break it like i did.

15. u got jipped bro
    i could get a biohazard beaker that same size
    with double percs for 80bucks
    with a diffused downstem