New batteries for magic flight launch box?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Purpleface, Jun 1, 2012.

1. After reading other threads and reading so many good things about powered batteries I went online to see how much they were and to get the charger and batteries will cost around $70!
    That's almost as much as the magic flight cost. So my question to you blades, Is there a cheaper alternative that work nearly as good as powerex batteries?

2. Get more stock batteries, as they're better in the long run. By saying that I mean that other batteries than stock ones, such as the powerex 2700, will degrade a lot faster than the regular one. For example, your powerex 2700 will be dead within a few months, while your regular batteries will still work fine after a few months.

3. The best answer is to get the power adapter from Magic-Flight.
    If you want to keep buying new batteries the Powerex 2700's can be bought off Amazon for about $10 bucks for a 4 pack. I even got a storage case with mine. You can charge them with the stock MFLB battery charger.
    I used 2 Powerex 2700's in rotation with my 2 stock batteries for about 2 months several times a day and the Powerex 2700's are junk now while the stock batteries still work fine.

4. Everyone says the mflb is a great vape and I hate it now. Save your money and buy a higher quality vape. All that battery bullshit is retarded and the power adapter is somewhat better, but then it completely ruins the point of the entire thing. It's a great beginner vape but by the time I had the power adapter for like a week or two I upgraded my vape and I recommend you do the same.

5. If you go with a desktop you lose the great portability. That is it's greatest attribute.