Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New batch - Serious Runs

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by OldManDave, Aug 21, 2013.

1. #1 OldManDave, Aug 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2013
    I've had this a few times before, and while it's not glamorous, I'll ask anyway:

I picked up a new batch of MMJ yesterday (Sativa),  Smoked 0.35g at 7PM.  At midnight I had massive abdominal cramping and I was up until about 3:30AM doing my Space Shuttle Launch impersonation on the toilet.

I know there are receptors in the intestines, but now I'm scared to smoke it (and I bought a 1/2 oz).  Not like you can return it to the dispensary.

I'm curious if others have experienced this and if its just getting used to a new type or if its some sinister pesticide or what causes it.

Thanks!
    Dave

PS: I actually take MMJ because I have Ulcerative Colitis; it works well.  But it makes me nervous if it causes other intestinal issues.

2. #2 Forked Up2, Aug 22, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2013
    Sounds like you got shityourpants kush.

Edit sorry Dave I was just forking around.  I look forward to answers as well as I also have a stomach illness.

3. That bud is probably bad. Send it to me for proper disposal lol

4. I use MMJ for the same reason.. And in my case sometimes smoke of any kind irritates my ulcerations.. I'd make edibles if I was you

5. man i feel like that can just happen with food when you dont have the right ammount of water in your system. Weed can dehydrate you in turn causing your bowel movements to be unusual(cramping pain when on the toilet) and ive learned this from first hand experience. hahaha Try drinking more water and then smoke! And not too mention this can happen regardless of smoking intake.