new batch of my photos

Discussion in 'General' started by brian hobo, Jun 19, 2004.

1. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

comments? suggestions?

2. pretty good, i can tell you like taking pics of landscapes.

3. i got a comment and a suggestion for ya....if u took the pics urself i guess they are nice i mean i dont really kno what to look for in a picture of a building....and i suggest u dont post anymore of that shit on here cuz this site is about grass...

4. OneLove420 \ti got a comment and a suggestion for ya....if u took the pics urself i guess they are nice i mean i dont really kno what to look for in a picture of a building....and i suggest u dont post anymore of that shit on here cuz this site is about grass...'

i dont think this thread is called "marijuanna Picture post" its just Picture post .. and thats art and many people enjoy it .. iif u dont like it dont click on his thread

Btw nice work i really liek that

5. I think he has the right to post about anything he wants, chill. Those are pretty good, i suck at taking landscape shots, hahaha my rents left me in charge of pictures when we went to banff hahaha needless to say i dont have many memories of banff.

6. i'm moving this to general, as if you look at the top of the page, it say's "Growing > Picture Post............for pics of weed, and growing.........i'll leave a re-direct from the picture forum to it...........Peace out..........Sid

7. shoulda moved it to art.

i like the quarters.

8. i really like the multiple jet trails going through the one building, thats really rad!

9. Awesome pictures.

I'm really feeling the fourth one. The sunset over the lake or river or whatever it is. Looks real cool.

Keep snapping pictures. What city is that in the first two pictures?

10. Nice photos man, i like that sunset reflected over the lake. I usually get quite creative when i start taking photos stoned, and i love taking macro photos like that bottom black and white one, it creates a focus on something simple that you would usually ignore, and turns it into something artistic.

11. you live in boston or just visiting?Boston is the coolest place to walk around, and theres so much shit to do ther.

12. i'm from Hartford, we were in Boston on a school trip and i brought my camera along to take advantage of the opportunity. i like to look all around me and find things that are interesting to take pictures of. its a way of sharing your views with other people.

13. Isnt the second one the Washington monument? Coulda sworn that was in DC..

14. I really like the building with the jet trails in the sky, the lighting on the building is cool.
    Some really nice pics. With the cityscape you might want to take seperate layers so you can have the buildings farther back in better colour (I don't really know what it means, one of my friends is a photographer and he says it would help).

15. not at all. its the bunker hill memorial in boston, mass.

16. the macro shot of the coins are awesome... nice shots

17. I'm going to school in Boston. Can't wait. I thought these pictures were from Boston, and after seeing them, I think I might spend graduation money on a nice camera so I can hold onto something from my time there.

Namy, you in Boston?

18. ^^^

Woo, I was the 1200 pageview your site has had. What do I win?

And...

Hobo, just curious. These digital or 35mm? And what kind of camera are you using. Thanks. :)