new batch of blueberry

Discussion in 'Picture Post Archive' started by ludachris, May 10, 2004.

1. damn im blazed

Attached Files:

• 63.jpg
      63.jpg
      File size:
      38 KB
      Views:
  2. gonna go hit the bong, stay high everyone

Attached Files:

• 64.jpg
      64.jpg
      File size:
      43.1 KB
      Views:
  3. u lucky, i got absolutely nothing right now, gonna score some hasjis tomorrow, but id rather have your weed :D

4. does it burn fast???

5. no, its pretty sticky, lotta crystal coverage

6. done :)

7. Dont mean to ruffle feathers with this, but are you sure thats blueberry? I aint sayin it doesnt look good and dank, but it just doesnt look like the blueberry Ive ever seen. Usually its blueish or purple with lots of red hairs...

8. ^ yes bro, i know the grower. and ive never had blueberry that was blue. Go look at www.smokersguide.com , its a Dutch site, where theyve tested and rated buds that are available in coffe shops in holland. look at every single blueberry there and u wont find any purple or blue buds. if there was a way to post the smell and taste of it, u would believe me

9. yip, looks like blueberry to me, mine was not blue either, it's just supposted to have a taste/hint of blueberries..........if it's grown outdoors in a cold climate at night, it has been known to go a hue of purple/blue.........even during veg, at the moment, mine have looked blue/purple at times due to my growroom dropping to near 50 at night...........Peace out........Sid

10. Its not that I dont believe you, just the bb we got around here is very purple. The smell and taste are much more important then the looks though...

A buddy of mine grows a strain of it outta humboldt county, its so purple. All the buds are a dark shade of purple covered in dark red hairs... looks like artwork man... fucking awesome shit. just deferent genetics I guess.

11. *Growls at Smoke_The_Dank*

I live in the same damn state as you and I can't find a single purple nug!

We did have some blueberry roll through town not too long ago, didn't have any purple or blue at all. It was dank as hell though.

~Lycanthropy

12. 404 blue berry not found

Attached Files:

Grasscity Deals Near You