Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New Bag..

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Yung_Money, Jul 25, 2009.

1. So my dealer was dry and referred me to a new guy that i work with, so i bought an eighth for 25$ was wondering how it looked. i smoked a j of it a little while ago and it seems pretty decent.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. DEF. worth the price!
    Thats high-mids to dank bud.

3. That looks great, man. Like he said, probably upper mids to dank. I think you got a bargain.

4. yea, the kid told me that whenever i needed some just to hit up his cell cause he always has bud. he told me he can get some sweet island skunk since its been going around lately for 40$/8th which ill probably pick up sometime next week.

5. Great deal. I bought an eighth of mids for $25 and got basic mids, those look high.

6. Definately some good ass lookin mids. Hope they smoked as good as they look :D

7. wow i wish i could get an 8th like that for 25 bucks

8. yea im pretty blazed now, i smoked some more and am about to go fishing...cant wait. im probably gonna pick up some more very soon!

9. Some pretty nice high mids right there. Good deal.