new baby marijuana plant sprouted from original

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by blkphixion, Apr 5, 2011.

1. hey i was wondering if while the seedlings are growing do they have pollen or something that spreads throughout the pot your growing in and can possible sprout/grow new plants? cuz i checked my plants today and i found a nearly microscopic size plant that was growing its the 2nd one i found and jus wana kno wats up idk seedlings can spread so young

2. :bongin::bongin:can i get sum of what your smokin :bongin:

3. lol its prob just a random other sort of plant that liked your spot

4. nah its a weed plant wen u look rly close and im growin indoors with bought soil

5. ill try if i see it again i picked them out..picture a seedling straight up with jus the "toungue" leaves but sssssuuuupppppeeeeerrrrrr tiny had a purple stem nd everything

6. post a pic im interested

7. aight if they grow back again i gotchu on pics

8. My babies are doing the same exact thing. I have two plants that have been indoor their whole lives with bought soil and BOTH of them have suuuuperrrr tiny baby plants sprouting up near the main plants. Not a problem with me though :)

9. I will get pictures asap as to I am very curious as to what these plants will do. I've never seen or heard of this happening before but both of my baby plants already have babies of their own.

10. The pics dont work

11. Should be workin now

12. Yeah they aren't weed seedlings. Notice how the cotyledons are roundish for MJ? Those leaves on there are blade-esque. Just pick them out.

13. weeds, and not the smoke-able kind.

get better soil next time .