New baby bubbler

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by YoooJess, Feb 25, 2015.

1. #1 YoooJess, Feb 25, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2015

2. [quote name="YoooJess" post="21356702" timestamp="1424836378"]Went to my dispensary to pick up meds and somehow this little bubbler caught my eye ...clearly I was in the store too long lol think I'll name it

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum[/quote ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1424836434.637090.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1424836444.672734.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1424836453.405773.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Id hit that...

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Looks cool man

5. not too shabby

~stay trippy~

6. Very cool! How tall is it and how much$ ?

7. Im sure it hits nice and all but I do not understand what compels people to get such basic pieces

8. #8 papabull, May 23, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2015
    I'm guessing that it is because they are cheap and they work and if you lose it, forget it, break it or toss it out a window, you aren't out much.

Some peeps here probably save their lunch money for a week to get one. Otherwise, I'm not sure what the naming thing is all about. My best pieces all have names but it gets a little confusing since they're all named RooR. :)

I've got three or four glass spoons of various gaudy colors. They all hit "meh" and none of them have names but they're great for grabbing a quick and discreet puff in as many places as you want to stash one.

9. i always called small bongs, Bings. Yours looks like a relative of the one i'm using, Watch the facial hair

10. because they smoke so good. you don't need an inspector gadget piece of glass to have an epic session. every stoner knows this, it is pretty much in our manifesto [​IMG]

11. How much you pay?