new-b question

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by bigtg, Oct 1, 2007.

1. ok, i have everything i need to start growing and im thinking about starting germinating today. but for later on down the road once i find the sex and get a clone of a female... do i keep it in 18/6 to prevent flowering or can i have it 12/12 without it flowering?

i hope this makes sense to everyone :hello: thanks

also... do they have pH meters at walmart or do i have to order it from online? or in any store like target, kmart, kroger, etc :p

2. yea you have to keep it on a 18/6 schedule to prevent flowering. Technically I think it needs 14 hrs of light to stay in veg

3. they'll have ph meters at wal-mart not sure about target unless it has a fish supply spot. Mine doesn't. They'll be the ones where you fill a vile of water and put drops in and compare the color. DO NOT buy a soil meter. like a rapitest for example. They suck and are never accurate.

You'd need 18/6 to prevent it from flowering. It'll take a while for it to revert back to veg though.

4. thanks guys, would the pH meter at walmart be by like the fish supplies or near the gardening tools

5. Fish supplys