New Australian Study On Marijuana Proves Brain Damage?

Discussion in 'General' started by Soviet Sesher, Aug 11, 2012.

1. Read some of it, but I don't lose as many brain cells a sI fell like I am so I dont think I;m gonna quit anyutime soon.

......btu seriosuly...:smoke:

Not gonna stop me man! :cool:

2. hahaha this is total shit, they cant assume just by making comparisons. THis is misinforming and mostly aimed and people who dont smoke cannabis, just a bunch of propaganda. There is no real testing of actual compounds found in marijuana.

3. "POT smokers may want to think twice before lighting up their next joint."

*Lights up joint* "What?" =P

On a more serious note I'll think about this article next time I smoke :bongin:

4. Key word being "Australian"

5. The fuck you saying?

6. This study was paid by yours truly... the US muthafucking government!!11

7. lol! dude your on to something

8. #9 budsmokn420, Aug 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2012
    I don't know if I would call it "brain damage" per say, but I DEFINITELY can't remember things well and when I am smoking heavily, daily I do struggle to learn new concepts as fast as when I'm sober for awhile.

I start smoking heavily when I was about 14-15...

I definitely think you should wait till your brain is done developing (generally) until you start smoking a lot. I mean weekends are probably fine, but if you're gonna smoke daily and care about the health of your brain you should most likely wait until you are around 25-30.

9. everything is bad for you, living is harmful to life

I'm gonna keep toking and enjoy the time I have

10. I dont even care if it causes brain damage, ill smoke it no matter what. The high is worth becoming retarded for.

Though I know it doesnt really cause brain damage.

11. Eh, pots still a lot safer than anything else I use

12. [quote name='"twitchydude420"']I dont even care if it causes brain damage, ill smoke it no matter what. The high is worth becoming retarded for.

Though I know it doesnt really cause brain damage.[/quote]

This ^^^

13. Fuck well looks like i'm all out of fucks to give.

14. #15 InitialToke93, Aug 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2012
    Haha aw yeah, They recently made harsher laws in WA did they not? There just pulling this shit outta there asses.

15. Very interesting, thank you for sharing. I hope the study is repeated with a larger sample size.

16. This study needs to be done with a broader range of people who have done cannabis only and mothing elese ever in their lifetime to get the most accurate results.

17. whatsup with Australia , they are pretty harsh on bud huh

18. So they took 59 people who had memory problems yet did not make one mention of other drugs they may have done. They don't even go into any detail about anything. And funny how they don't mention the legit studies that show cannabis use can prevent Alzheimer's...

19. Aussies mad becuase they dont got no danks