New Atty Gen Holder to end Raids on MJ clubs

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by YeaISaidIt, Feb 28, 2009.

1. This is such great news!! Go Go California!

Attorney General Holder has also said that is up to the states to decide their marijuana laws not the federal government. It feels like the DEA is about to get a big, big budget cut. It's just really fantastic news all the way around! :D :hello:

2. Well, I don't know about the DEA getting a budget cut. Besides, they're still going to be enforcing other drug laws.

3. Oh I can smell it coming. I'm feeling like a fortune teller this evening. I anticipate the DEA taking a major hit.

We are under an administration that understands the war on drugs is a colossal failure. Good things are afoot.

Also, looking at your location. I <3 Bernie Sanders. He is my f'n hero. I totally have Vermont Senator envy. I get the "Bernie Buzz" emails! So win. heh.

4. This is great for progress because it's one of the undeniably responsible ways in which marijuana is distributed and used.

Maybe they'll use the money for better border patrol or hunting down more meth labs.

5. #6 GreyMatterTripp, Mar 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 9, 2009
    Although I wish this were true (because I LOVE drugs) the current administration is full of the same number of insiders and elitists as any other administration has been.

I view this as a token move much in the same way our token president of change has been elected.

6. Many programs are going to be cut, I'm just saying the DEA's budget is going to take a hit.

"You can't raid CA anymore but you can keep the money you used to do it."