New Attitude Freebies ...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Nicky Danger, Feb 4, 2010.

1. What does everyone think about the new freebie offer from Attitude ? The free seeds are from GHS and femenized. I know GHS is not a favorite here ... Super Lemon Haze ... Bubba Kush ... Kings Kush

2. Show me site where GHS is favorite........

(no sites like ICMAG or something similar where is obvious to some support exist....neutral site PLS)

3. They are free cant complain really about free beans i say. They are not the best thats for sure but again they are free

4. I can send you bunch of hermie seeds for free .... is that good ? Would you complain ? Is these seeds worth any money ?

Shit can be free, it doesn't mean it smell like a rose.

5. repackage them as fem seeds like most do :) just joking, good point but you can also look thru the rose colored glasses and say you can make fem seeds then lol

6. Great. Now there's going to be a bunch of people passing around fake Bubba Kush cuttings.....oh well, at least I got my '98 Bubba cutting before the shit hit the fan.

7. Lucky for you cause now the rest of us are screwed lol... wtf attitude/GHS. breeding phoney genetics and then pushing them on the public to really fuck up the gene pool...

8. #8 Blaze all day, Feb 4, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2010

The guys at Greenhouse seeds could care less about the gene pool, they recently went to India and gave the farmers there feminized seed. They encouraged the farmers to stop growing the landraces and to start growing feminized seed because they can double their crop...sounds like something Monsanto would do.
    Monsanto - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Greenhouse seeds has a good reputation over at Icmag because:
    1.) Franco and Jack are moderators over there, any posts about GHS are moved to the Greenhouse forum where these two are free to delete any and all posts that make the company look bad.
    2.) They buy more ad space than any other vendor (besides Rezdog, maybe) so admins Gypsy and Pink favor them.

9. You mean like the "Strain Hunter" vids where they go grow crops in places like Africa then make a video as if they traveled through hell to acquire a rare and unique landrace? Franco is a better actor than he is a breeder though, I think he missed his calling. :D

Sorry GHSC fans, I could not resist.

Yes, they do stuff like that, then there goes another great true breeding land race from existence.

I do not understand ho a grower can use GHSC seeds or their grows an still consider themselves cannabis lovers.

10. Unfortunately most people who hate on GHS have never grown it to be able to speak of it.. however the fake bubba kush is very wrong of them but not only do I have a 100% germ rate with their seeds, but I've also never had a problem with yield/potency/mold/disease/pests/hermies like most people choose to complain about.. all in all.. FREE IS FREE.. and you get what you pay for. I think GHS is giving away these freebies so the experienced growers buying these next few days can give Super Lemon Haze a shot.. I have a feeling most people will be suprised.. but thats not to say haters keep hating and playas keep playing ;)

11. Jack.gh say hello to you.When you use his words from ICMAG than please use QUOTE code ...its way fairly. ;)

Im ex grower of GHS and I say its pure shit !
    Lessismore is ex GHS grower and he said its pure shit !
    Blaze all day is ex GHS grower and he said its pure shit !

Its hate with serious reason.
    I do not allows to someone fuck with my money and my life time.All this is just mirror effect all over the internet on GHS acts and genetics.
    This is not seed company VS seed company .... this is customers vs seed company.

Do you at least read what ppl traying to say and from what angle they speak .... its Grower angle , grower who is not happy cause GHS fuck him enough and he wont let GHS to fuck him more with same shitty banner, video, web site, promoters all over Internet etc etc just simple its enough they are last company on this seed market who have good genetics but first one by marketing .... hat down for marketing and promotions but I dont know how colored seeds can made shit genetics better, how that cool t-shirt and banner can help me in growing ?

Not sure why I have feeling to this is GHS answer on this last days complains on his genetics and company in all.
    GC is not single site where ppl say at public what is truth with GHS genetics, GC is just one forum in sea of others who say same > GHS SCAM BAG <

12. #12 Blaze all day, Feb 5, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2010

Do you have any evidence to back that claim up with?

Greenhouse is not the ones giving the seeds away, Attitude is. Maybe because sales of Greenhouse seeds are slipping, who knows.

P.S. in the new video for attitude Franco decided to change up the lineage of Bubba Kush again...now he says it's Bubblegum x OG Kush and that there are "several bubba Kush Clones" and they have "the fruity one"....wow

Check this out, Greenhouse's Trainwreck grown by the guys at Greenhouse....
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3dgKkRGLso&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube- The Attitude Green House Seed Co Promotion[/ame]
    (3:41) infested with spider mites....

13. Now what to say .... this person do but not just once, he piss in windwand all the time and when that back to his face then lets give couple free hermie beans :rolleyes:

This is just for laugh, talking about GHS cant be any more serious conversation.
    I hope I can find some free time to made one thread just about Franco's quotes where he piss all over him self with that statements... I wont say any single word ... just his quotes :D

Im just curious what they will do when most of their fem seeds become hermie and ppl start to complain again .... for now its good, cool, its free seed ... but that seed will become plant :wave:

It will be again....ppl who hate GHS has never grow their genetics LOL

14. #14 lessismore, Feb 5, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2010

Yes, I was duped into thinking GHSC was the same as it was when Shantibaba and Neville were the breeders there. I knew a few growers who bought seeds and I traded very fine quality cuts of some very nice hybrids I had going at the time for some of these seeds they purchased from GHSC. I always give the benefit of the doubt b/c there are always chances for bad batches of seeds even from the best of breeders.

My first as Great White Shark. Genetics supposedly being Skunk #1 and White Widow. It grew like neither and had few characteristics of either strain. 3 fem seeds, 2 female, one was not worth saving for it was small, grew irregular, and looked more like a Sativa land race than a genetically stable hybrid. The other 2 grew like F1 hybrids, vigor, uniform development, seemed really good until flowering, after 10 weeks it was still lacking and not fillling out like the GWS I had seen grown in a few grows from the mid 90's. This is just one example. Lemon Skunk I grew a Jordan Of The Islands I acquired from a Canadian grower and a GHSC fem I traded a very fine cut of my Trainwreck X Columbian F1 mother. I have tried Church, WW, GWS, SSH, and Nevilles Haze, none of which I felt were worth my time and effort, a big waste of money and I could have grown bag seeds with better results IMHO. I feel they were a waste for I had traded very fine cuts from mothers I had which I knew were outstanding.

The vid just shows another BS statement; TrainWreck is Kush..since when? Unsure if TrainWreck was created in the United States?(even though Arjan and Franco both claim it is from the true Arcata cut). TrainWreck has been, and always will be a Sativa Dominant strain where as Kush is very well known to be of more Indica lineages. WTF?

Everything GHSC sells is a nonbred strain. They buy and/or acquire cuts of very fine genetics, then sexually reverse them and successively back cross them to create these seeds; then reverse the F1 mother of the cross to make fem seeds. Those they do not make themselves are purchased in bulk from Spanish fem seed producers, then packaged and named accordingly; mostly based on popularity in the grow communities.

It has nothing to do with hate, and I'm definately not a "playa". I'm a very passionate & experienced grower, hobby breeder, and all around lover of cannabis. The only hate I have is the wave of hype going out to people who have no interest in true breeding lines, are very inferior breeders, and are using their money and influence to screw up some of the finest land race true breeding lines with their genetic mutant strains.

People can grow what they want, I really do not give a fuck where they get their seeds or what they think of them. What I do know is that few well exprienced growers will grow GHSC seeds, and most of those who say it is the best they ever grew and/or smoked just have never grown a superior well bred and stablized hybrid strain. You can have pounds and pounds of what YOU consider to be high grade bud; but any grower can grow an idiot proofed fem genetic and think it is the best thing since toilet paper.

I plan to order some "REAL" fem seeds from the very breeders who first introduced commercially produced female seeds to the market, and with this will come some GHSC freebies. I hope to get a TrainWreck for I have a recreation which was created from a true Arcata Trainwreck mother cut and a Santa Marta Columbian land race, which is well known to be part of the true TrainWreck genetic lineage. After my present grow I may just grow some of my recreated TrainWreck and the GHSC fem TrainWreck(Kush related..LOL) to see which is more like the real TrainWreck..

Please do not think I'm bashing, speaking from experience and knowledge is not bashing, it is merely speaking the truth from how I exprienced GHS genetics. I say if you want to grow GHSC, go for it, it is not my grow room, not my money, and not my time being invested. If you are having great success with GHSC strain, then do keep growing them. However, if you have never grown a true land race and/or a true breeding line from a reputable breeder, do not come at those of us who have and prefer to keep GHSC mutant substandard genetics out of our grows.

15. I grew 16 plants from The Attitude last season, 10 super lemon haze and 6 freebies. A very random crop. The 10 very carefully labeled and cultivated seeds which were supposed to be SLH produced 10 plants which did not look like the same cultivar.

Can anybody suggest a reliable supplier of quality, non-feminized, seed which will produce a good early crop in New England under the hand of an experienced gardener?

16. GHS M/F seeds were good,the femmd I would NOT reccommend.