New at Grasscity

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by diegz, Apr 12, 2011.

1. Sup guys im new at grasscity, and i live in montreal qc :smoking:

im pretty stoned right now and ive been tryna join these boards for about 2 months now... i always just read the posts and creeped around i guess

this awesome thing happened to me today and while high i got the determination to make an account here... i was chilling with my friend and another chill dudefor a today after school and i was kinda killing time to not go home for a while...

the other guy left and us 2 went up to the hill in the park in frontt of our skool and sat down and saw this girl go up the hill and sit on the bench away from us.. when she was walking though i asked him, would you fuck that chick? and hes like no... and i think she heard me but i dont think so...

then i say, yo imagine if she lights up a joint... and then hes like thatd be sick and all hahah and then im like imma go ask her for a smoke and then shes like yeah and gives one to me, i go back and im like, yo dude that girl had a nice joint in her hand! and then we go up to her and ask, hey can we get a hit? and shes like sure and passes the joint to me.. its like the first time i ask a stranger for a hit!!!! it was really cool...

i take 2 tokes, it goes around and then i hit another 2
    we chat a bit and then she leaves and i say thx and all

then i start talking to my friend and thats when i feel a little buzz, then im like shit dude, i am so highh!! and hes like yeahhh that was some good shit!!!:laughing:

lol... i got really highhh

sorry if its difficult to read but im still pretty stoned right now its lasting a long time

is girl is from college so is it possible she gets better shit?

since i live really close and walk across the park on my way home from school im gonna look and see if shes there and ask her for her connect

then im smoking her, shes chill :smoke:

2. wow i just read my post and i dont usually write like that

3. Welcome to GC man:smoke:, and its always a great feeling to smoke with strangers!

4. mtl is dope i get alot of dope from there im in the ottawa area

5. lol you creepp

6. yo why does it say Px in ur pic? are u from mtl? do u live in parc ex?

7. welcome to the wonderful grasscity, it coincidentally has the lowest crime rate hmmm i winder whyyyy :smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke:

8. Welcome to GC :smoke:

9. Rx, the symbol for a medical prescription..

10. GET OUT
    hey just kiddin' OP pull up a stool light a J stay a while :smoke: