New ashcatcher

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by jolt-1, Jan 18, 2010.

1. #1 jolt-1, Jan 18, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2010
    Here are some pics of my new ashcatcher/set up and my spoon. I have a couple more pieces but I don't really like them. Bong has a diffy downstem too but I broke it when I was cleaning it :( Guess I have to get a new one.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

http://www.youtube.com/v/bTaa36kiNDo

Sorry about the video, I had to convert it and then rotate 90º it so it isn't the best

2. sweet upline

3. Thx, it has 6 holes so the airflow is really nice. I tried to get a better pic of the upline but my camera isn't good enough, just comes out blurry.

4. how much and whered u get it?

5. ya wana link us?

i like it

6. I got it at 42 degrees. It was 50, but I had somethin for 20 thrown in free, so I guess I technically paid 30. I'm happy, it fits my bong perfectly and there's no drag. I noticed my hits are smoother too.

7. holy shit only 50? did they have any more?!

8. i went back today, they had one worked and one clear. forgot to grab incense when i was there last time lol

9. nice looking ashcatcher dude. i like that a lot.

10. Damn dude, I'm really interested in seeing that thing in action. Mind putting up a milk video? Or maybe just a normal video just showing the water diffusion if you dont want to milk it.

11. actually, the bottom link is a milk. the quality is bad b/c of file conversion+rotation, but it works. I don't know how to embed it here, if you could tell me how that'd be tight

12. If you're talking about the 42 degrees in Ann Arbor, I know exactly what one you are talking about. Those are dope.

13. oh damn, my bad.

That's an awesome ash catcher.. and a steal for 30 bucks

14. thanks man, and yeah it's ann arbor. Anyone know how to embed the youtube video? the code youtube gives doesn't work on here.

15. just paste the link to the video it does it automatically.

16. Just link the video in a regular URL and it will be auto embedded.

17. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTaa36kiNDo"]YouTube - smoke.wmv[/ame]