New ashcatcher/percolator for my RooR

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by monmon_4, May 31, 2009.

1. #1 monmon_4, May 31, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2009
    I haven't posted any of my pieces before this. This is my RooR. I bought it from a head shop here in Manhattan. Today my room mate and I went back to pick up the ashcatcher/percolator. Now the hits are smooooth. Never really understood the convenience of a perc until now.

Anyway, attached are some pictures. I'm really really pleased with both purchases. I've seen so many pictures of different setups around here that I thought I'd share.

Attached Files:

2. It's gorgeous man! Blaze on. I wish I had the luxury...

3. Lol dude it looks like the brother of the piece my friend at the headshop wanted me to have

[​IMG]

4. Nice pickup man, I'm using pretty much the same setup right now. Happy toking.

5. That is sick. Maybe I should have saved up for that instead.

6. Holy shit, nice piece :D

7. Thanks. I can't decide if getting a diffused downpipe would be worth it. Do the holes in the bottom do anything noticeable besides look good?

8. oh yeah. I think so anyways... It smoothes the hit out and allows it to fill quicker I think.

9. Oh hell yes...probably about the single best thing you could buy for your tube. The holes or slits break the smoke up into lots of smaller bubbles instead of one large one. This increase the surface area of the smoke that comes into contact with the water=smoother.

10. i really really like my diffused downstem. i think its deffinantly worth it. the rips are noticeably smoother. keep toking :bongin: