New Arizer Solo

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by kaptan, Jul 4, 2011.

1. #1 kaptan, Jul 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 4, 2011
  2. LOL no but I'm stoned. I thought this was in Seasoned and I reported it!

Sorry mods...on day 3 of my 3 day 4th of July constant bake :D

That vape looks interesting. It's cheap. I wonder how well it really works.

3. I think the MSRP on this is about $299.

4. Then it's a good deal if it works. I didn't look at the MSRP's. If you get us make sure you come back and give us a smoke report! :smoking:

5. Sweet jesus, it's so cheap at the moment..

I can't buy it. I don't need it. Hold me back.

6. just put in an order for one today, hope its as good as they say. best price i could find on it was $220.00 will report back with the stats!

Arizer Solo Vaporizer

7. ^^ Are they an authorized dealer? If not, you're warranty could be null and void. I sure as hell wouldn't want to take that chance with a vape that is brand new on the market.

8. The solo is a good unit. If you truly want a unit at a good price you gotta make a deal with an auth dealer. Try emailing the guys at Vaporizer Store and ask them for a better price.

I checked the FC forum, oh my got that thread is up to 135 pages.

9. Bought it last night on ebay for 157$ can't wait for this thing

10. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4jzr1pISU8]Arizer Solo/LUX vapebonging - YouTube[/ame]
    I mean look at this thing milk up

11. i'd probably own one if I didn't already have a mflb... Arizer makes some great vapes! I'm the proud owner of an EQ

12. You're going to love it. My bubblers, dry pipes, and bongs aren't getting much love these days because I just keep grabbing the Solo.

13. Yeah I got it for such good price, and its the newer model to should get here either tomorrow or friday. I can't wait for this thing just reading the reviews is getting me pumped. This is 40x better then the MFLB and its easily the best portable for seasoned tokers

14. Green Director, from which seller may I ask did you purchase the unit from?

I am also in the market for a good priced, reasonably recent Arizer Solo (biggest three concerns being: 1) flaking ceramic dish, 2) wobbly/loose stem piece, 3) off-temperatures)

15. #17 hd2000, Dec 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 21, 2011
    Try Amazon. There is usually a couple trusted sellers with good ratings that have them pretty cheap. Right now, I think you should be able to get one no problem for about 155-160 including shipping.

16. Can't go wrong with a Arizer Solo, by far it's my favorite portable vaporizer. I got mine here, best price I could find for it.

17. Just got mine off Amazon for $160 with 1 bent/1 straight stem, bowl & charger. Was hoping for a free grinder, but for the price, I'm not complaining. Just got my MMJ cert today as well, so I can't wait to give this puppy a try. :cool:

18. It's by far the best portable I've used and the temperature memory feature is handy. If you've ever used a vaporizer before, you will be very pleased with what the solo produces. It's not quite as good as a good desktop, but it's real close. I have yet to see a portable thats better especially when you consider the price. Why are the Arizer products so good yet so cheap compared to the competition? Their products are all really great values when you compare them to their rivals. For example, is a volcano really three times as good as a EQ It costs 3 times as much, but is it that much better? I don't think so.