New App: Beyond The Grave

Discussion in 'General' started by MidnitTokr, Aug 25, 2014.

1. Ok, so I'm super high and just came up with this idea for a new app, and of course I think it's brilliant.  Probably not, but maybe, if you're stoned enough, who knows.

Here's how the app works.  What you do is you program in all your friends and family etc.'s mobile #'s and any messages you'd like to give them after your demise.

So as you think of advice you want to share with your kids, or memories you want a loved one to recall, you just enter them and they're saved for whenever you specify.  You could for instance, mass text everyone a year after your death,  "Wow.  Can't believe it's been a whole year.  Don't forget me ;-) ".  Or you could deliver birthday wishes on the specified days.  You could also use it to mess with people or freak them out.

I don't know.  What do you think?  What would you text and to who?

(And don't ask me how the app will know when you've croaked.  We'll let the techies figure that one out)

2. Sounds like good shit to me.
    Fucking Genius.
    Id delete this if possible, and make this app happen

3. Delete this and make it happen. Also, how will the app know you're dead? You'd need a script to scan obituaries or something.

:laughing: :laughing: That would totally make someone flip their shit.

5. Yahoo already offers this service.

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/yahoo-japan-launches-service-to-delete-your-files-and-email-your-relatives-when-you-die-9621369.html