Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New apartment, issue next door

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by bambambaklava, Dec 9, 2018.

1. Hey guys, just relocated to southern ohio. medical patient in the state of ohio. turns out my neighbor is the chief of police LOL. any words of advice? wont be using anything rolled, just oils, and bongs/bowls. have an ONA block, plus the walls are super thick. Thanks guys :/

2. Move out lmao fuck living next door to a pig

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Tell him to mind his business.
    Don't be a blow it stoner and you won't have anything to worry about.

4. Be respectful. Hold the door and treat him like an equal. No one likes to bring work home... unless hes an irrational dick anus.. than you should move..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  5. #5 Lemuel001, Dec 9, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 9, 2018
    You have a med card, if you didn't than I would say try to find a different apartment.. You do not need that type of aggravation. However it is legal for you to consume marijuana for medical reasons. Why the hell should we give into intimidation especially when it is legal for where you live . Smoke, and enjoy!

Be respectful, do not cause problems and you will be fine.

6. Thanks guys. It’s a townhouse setup. Brick style. super thick walls it seems like. Thing is I just moved in 2 days ago, so I’m trying to feel everything out. He seems to work quite a lot. Our program is officially up and running now.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum