New anti-weed commercial, lolz come

Discussion in 'General' started by Free The BIRDS, Jan 6, 2010.

1. #1 Free The BIRDS, Jan 6, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2010
    so they've been blasting this many times a day from what ive seen, on a canadian wide mtv like music channel, much music, obviously targeting teens

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOjE5dj146c]YouTube - not4me.ca - don't do drugs[/ame]
    sorry for embedding watch off utube plz

they are still feeding the public bs, like they did 30 years ago to get everyon against it.
    ugghr

thoughts? and least we can do is rate the video 1 star. its perfect with 3 votes... lolz man

2. those kids are fucking 10 years old that's hitting below the belt in my opinon:smoking:

3. Hahaha I loved it when it showed him sleeping in class, I gotta say, I'm for that one, but not so much the whole arguing with/ruining my family part. Its a pretty funny commercial though.

4. HAHAHHAAH so hilarious. Who the hell is letting these 10 year olds have a giant collage party like this anyway? What the hell?

Kids around here don't even do that shit.

I love these commercials though.

It was funny seeing the things this kid was doing like sleeping in class and yelling at his mom. I've done that shit all the time before I even tried weed. SO fail.

5. hahaha that was mad funny. i like the part where the 6th grader takes rolls and argues with his mom, very realistic

6. i like the cool kids at the end, who are inside not smoking :pPPP look at the guy in the middle:D