new anti marijuana ad

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by stoner79, Dec 14, 2005.

1. has anyone seen the new anti marijuana ad on TV? it is by this organization called "over the influence". anywho it takes place in an ER, a kid got high and stuck his fist in his mouth and now he can't get it out! LOL a nurse is standing next to him "translating" what he is saying. He explains how stupid he was for doing it.

I mean getting high and hitting someone in a car at a fast food place makes some sense, but This ad is absolutley horrible, i mean getting you hand stuck in your mouth! come on!, I really can't begin to explain how low the anti-marijuana activists are going to distort weed. Seriously this is just ludacris theese people will say anything to push thier agenda no matter what......but I really feel sorry for people who are actually dumb enough to believe this trash they put on TV.

Look at how many people die each year from alcohol and/or tobacco use.
    Now look at how many people die from marijuana use....
    if you ask me alcohol and tobacco should be illegal before marijuna is.

2. its not new, its "above the influnce" and its not "in an ER" its at a school

but yeah, i've seen it

3. yeah sorry bout that I have'nt seen it in awhile plus I just got my computer back, it crashed so i got it fixed.

but still, a stupid ad indeed

4. Yeah, all the anti-marijuana commercials make me sick.

Me and my friends have a running joke, where the punchline is "Marijuana Kills". Basically we make up the most ridiculous situations where someone, who is smoking weed, dies from unrelated reasons.
    For example, a man is sitting in his living room, about to take another hit of weed, the camera cuts to an shot of his city, where suddenly the atomic bomb goes off. At this point a voice over says: "Marijuana Kills".

We've talked about making some shot 10 second videos that get more and more exaggerated in each episode.