new anti drug ads

Discussion in 'General' started by KnownOrange, Aug 28, 2010.

1. my favorite is the pussy cutting a line of his brain then snorting it, its like psht i could do so much more braincaine :smoking:

2. i like how they say "gettin the truth out". anyone who thinks that is true never did drugs

3. if you look about the LSD one it says acid is 4000x times more potent than mescaline and 100x more potent than mushrooms which is bullshit

4. its funny how they have one about riddlen when doctors prescribe it all the time. and also i saw how it said "dealers have admited that they see their customers as pawns" but what do you think we are to the pharmaceutical companies

5. Everyone order the free pamphlets and deplete their sources.

6. im reading th eone about marijuana and there is a page dedicated to telling you that marijuana is was worse than alcohol and basically saying alcohol isnt bad... such bullshit im going to have to stop reading this shit. but whatever its really for overly strict moms

7. #8 chronicman00, Aug 28, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2010
    idk it actually might be true.
    do you know how small 100 micrograms is? thats all you need for one lsd trip. you need 200-300 milligrams to trip off mescaline. so theyre not really lying.

8. The lsd one is the coolest

9. i guess thats true i didnt think of that. the dose of LSD useally taken doesnt make you trip as hard as mescaline but your taking 4000x less of a dose?

10. yee the high itself isnt 4000x stronger but the dose is like 4000x smaller or whatever