New and need some help.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Esteban18, Apr 11, 2010.

1. Hey whats up everyone Im new here and i have been looking around just have a few questions. First of i will explain my set up for now i recently went to my local med club and got two clones a blue dream and master p og. As of right now there in the closet with 2 65 watt fluorescent light bulbs each. The blue dream is about a few inchs tall and the master p is like 14 inches tall. Now my question is i have been reading about nuts around a few forums and i have picked to use foxfarm seen that everyone seems to like it. i got the fox farm grow big for the first few weeks just dont know if i got the right kind, at the bottom its say 3-2-6 when i have seen everyone else using 6-4-4 is that a problem. im a newb so please be easy haha

2. welcome to the city man. ya picked the wrong spot for those questions though. check out the growing sub-forums. there are a few different ones and cover all the areas. look around in them to answer your questions, maybe make the same thread in one of them if ya dont find what youre looking for.