Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

new and need help

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by jmaui, Oct 29, 2009.

1. I bought an eighth of this last night at my school and don't know too much about marijuana so I wanted to see what you guys thought. I don't know how good of quality it is because I've never seen anything like it before. I paid 35 for it and wanted to see what you guys thought on whether or not I paid too much or not. My roommate tried to grind it and we had a hard time getting it to grind up.

Thanks in advance

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. looks just like some backyard stuff.. depending on your area 10 a gram could be a resonable price as long as it gets you high of course :hello::hello:

3. deffinatley some outdoor if its to sticky let it sit out for a night to let it dry out considering the guy who grew it barely dried/cured it which can lead it to not grind up as easily but that seems like a nice price.

4. Looks like some dank (good weed) with a bad trim. Fair price.

5. Looks dank, don't know how good the curing was done, the trimming was shitty, but I can see some crystals on it. looks alright. I would smoke it for 35$

6. well it also smell nothing like weed at all...could that also be a sign of bad curing?

thanks everyone

7. Looks like it could be a little more cured and trimmed a bit, but dank regardless. I'd prolly buy it.

8. the dank i just bought prolly looked like that before he trimmed it up a bit.:rolleyes::cool:.. nice pick up though...:wave:

9. is it outdoor bud? it kinda looks like it

10. judging by how long and skinny the leaves are it looks like it could be a nice little sativa. what i would do is trim the leaves off first. the throw the buds into a glass jar for two weeks and smoke it up. 35 for an eighth of that seems pretty legit judging by the prices in my area.

11. try and trim it maybe, can't really tell it's quality. or just smoke it and if you get a good high it's all good.

12. looks pretty good, the person that harvested didn't do to good of a job trimming the hair but over all looks good for 35 and eight :smoking:

13. What this guy said.

14. you got piped imo

15. just cut out the stems and the top, non- dank part of the leaves and just throw it in a blunt. no need to even grind it up, just drop it right in the wrap and chief lol:smoking:

16. Leave it to dry for 1-2 weeks. You'll thank me if you do. Curing weed dramatically increases potency, taste, and makes it easier to grind and break up of course.

Always grind weed, otherwise you're most likely going to be wasting some.

Looks good for $35 but a bad trim job. You can still smoke the trimmings just they are not as potent as the bud.

17. Everything you said I agree with, except the grinding part. many a time have i run into bud that tastes much better when you break it up with your fingers rather than use a grinder

18. Thanks everyone, I let it sit out for a night and it dried up pretty good. Had more of a distinct smell and ground up much better.

19. As has been said looks really leafy. I was getting some bud that was stringy like that but with fewer leaves for 200/zip so 25/8th. Definitely worth it but if it's wet, you could be losing a lot of weight when you cure it further. Wouldn't say it's a ripoff but the dealer probably isn't doing you any favors.

20. Drying is only part of the battle. Curing for another 2 weeks to 2 months is essential to making it taste as it should and not like hay or pine needles. Since you only got 3.5 I doubt this will happen though.