New and in need of advise

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Shinobi138, Jan 30, 2015.

1. #1 Shinobi138, Jan 30, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2015
  2. ...And yes, i know I spelled advice wrong lol

3. #3 killset, Jan 30, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2015
    Don't do the cheesy ass swim thing, that so 1980s, it isn't funny. Psssst I think they figured it out....that's my advice

4. Some states arent caught up in laws and "I" feel "I" would be a fool to openly incriminate myself. No puns or funs intended.

5. Using swim is a false myth made up by teenagers.....or maybe your real name is shinobi....they dont care and even if they did, swim would not save you....do you see anyone else using it.....no

6. Thank you then, apparently you thought i was using it for the wrong reason. But yea I guess you are right I can see why you thought i was being a douche, just new to this so was ya know... anyway ty

7. not at all man didn't think you were a douche...just think about it, if they really wanted to bust a small time grower the last thing that's going to stop them is talking in 3rd person. Its safe to talk here without sounding foolish

8. Edited, thanks.

9. I still have alot of questions, I dont know if anyone would be willing to inbox me and help me out with a few things, just here to learn. Seems that may be easier than posting every Q that I have at this point. Or at least point me the right way. Thank you.

10. Plants look nice and healthy, what size pot they in they might need a transplant to a bigger one dude

11. Ya, was thinking so too. Thanks. Not sure exact size.

12. Probably curling down because they are root bound, good strong growth there but those containers look like recycled coffee bottles? So probably like 1/4 gallon?  Get them out of those now and into something 3-4 times larger.