New and have a question

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by DonutFUN, Oct 18, 2011.

1. #1 DonutFUN, Oct 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 18, 2011
    So, Friday,4 days ago was my second time smoking, it was about 6-7pm, by the time I crashed as went to sleep it felt like it had gone away a bit, I woke up fine, and then after about 2 hours it kicks in again probably 75% of the night before, and fades in and out about 3 times that day (Saterday), and then I wake up Sunday feeling buzzed (lightheaded and a little disconnected), and that has lasted since then, its now Tuesday morning, and I still do!

I just want to know is this something that will keep happening to me? and how can I make it go away quicker?

Also, I'm dyslexic, and wondering if that may have to do with it, seeing as my brain may be wired differently, anyone else like this?

P.S. my girlfriend smoked the same stuff (2nd time too), and was a little dizzy the next morning, but that was it!

Edit: Happened the first time too.

2. Hi, and don't forget you might just be noticing your bodys natural buzz now that you've smoked, at least i do. About the dislexiya i got no idea but i doubt it does anything to being high

3. You are just freaking out bro. Chill out, smoke again and see if you are not really high compared to what you have been imaging.