New and have a question

Discussion in 'General' started by Lvuitton, Dec 23, 2008.

1. How do i post pictures? I have some nice pipes i'd love to show off.
    -Andrew

2. look for the manage attachment button right under the space you type your posts and you should know what to do from there

3. You can use a website like photobucket, upload them there, and then just use the link to post them in here.

Elend.

4. Lets try this out. Picture one is my quad-percolated twice diffused PURE with a diffused pre-bub/ ash catcher. Picture two is my bowl, Michelangelo. Picture three is a diamond mine. Well close enough.

Attached Files:

5. wait a second what is that?

thats not weed is it?

i have goosebumps

6. very, very nice

7. Yeah that's weed. G-32 X Grape Ape.

8. #8 PerezPurpp, Dec 23, 2008
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2008
    I've never seen any weed that beautiful anywhere .

its not even bud its just tric

its like all trics with dank stuffing

9. that had to be dipped in keif, that shit is off the wall!!!!

10. Hahaha i would think that about my bong but yeah its some Kill i usually smoke chemdawg but that cross is just crazy.

11. where did you get ur pipe, i want one so fucking bad

12. i have a very strong feeling ive seen a picture of that bud before....but if that is your nuggets then damn and if that is your glass then very nice

13. yes and yes thats the only picture of that bu i have though. i can put a timestamp in the pic with the bong though if want it.

14. I'm more impressed with the ninja turtle pipe than I am the weed... And that weed is glorious :eek:

15. I have DEFINITELY seen this picture before.

Im pretty sure it's a bud covered in frost, actually.

16. You might have seen that picture on 420chan.org or 4chan.org. It's been on there a couple of times.