New, and have a few questions

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by irs709, Feb 23, 2005.

1. okay, well im thinking of growing out doors in texas(i have a permit;)), and i got a few questions, and it would be a hhuugggeee help if i could get a few answers.

1.i will just be using some seeds i get outs the weed i get from my dealer, prolly just some like beast, should i just plant a few, and see which ones come up female?
    2. which seeds are more likely to grow? the small white ones, or the bigger, darker ones.
    3. also, im thinking of just starting these in some small plastic cups filled with some nuitritious compost soil, and getting the seedlings to grow, then, transfering them into pots, would this work do you think?
    4. do i neeed and like miricle grow or andything like that?
    5. and lastly, do i need to do anything to the seeds before i start to grow them?
    thanks alot, it will be a big help if i could get some of these answered.

2. Hi

theres alot of info around here for growing weed.....if you go to the outside forum theres stickies there that are worth a read..........

you can start of with your bag seeds and buy some gened seeds after your first grow......the dark seeds are the ones you want.......get your self some seedling potting mix with no added ferts.....i dont fert my outside plants all the food is there right from the start to the end(organic grow)....all i have to do is water them......