New and First Water Pipe

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by mbruck3, Sep 7, 2011.

1. Hey GC,
    Been a while since I've logged in, but I got a sweet little water pipe. Someone told me the local head shop by my school got some pretty cheap and very thick ones in, so of course I had to check them out (Here in Louisiana T.S. Lee brought some unreal, gorgeous Fall weather... So it was time to celebrate the new season. Plus, Tigers kicked ass).

Red beauty costs me 35 bucks though :D and the guy working recommended the bowl and I have to admit it was a very solid choice (only 20 and the stock bowls are so *****y so you're almost forced to buy if you're a knowledgeable smoker).

Anyway tell me what you guys think? It smokes so nicely for a small, cheap water pipe and for my first one I have to say I am very pleased :smoke:

Also, I made a new thread because I didn't want to put it in the "high-end glass" thread b/c clearly it isn't, and I didn't want to put it in the Family Glass Thread. Obviously it isn't a milk shot... so I just made a new thread, don't hate.

Attached Files:

2. it shows how much art work have done on it.

3. wait, you had to pay for the bong and bowl sepratley? what kind of shit is that?

4. Looks very nice man, I like the artwork although I'm not sure how much I like the orange bowl/slide with the red bong.

I would name it something with geisha's and ganja cause it looks like some art you would find on a Japanese geisha.

Maybe memoir's of a ganja? Memoir for short idk.