New alien planets discovered — that could providentially support life.

Discussion in 'General' started by Pew, Nov 17, 2011.

1. [quote name='"suck my mind"']i wonder what it would be like to fuck an alien? Do they even have fuck holes?[/quote]

0.jpeg

2. Yes, this is what I was saying

3. Okay so can we go now? I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

4. We can probably do a lot more than we know. I agree this planet has gone down the drain

5. This is old news to me.

6. IMO if the universe truly is infinite, this mean there is an infinite number of planets, meaning there are planets with VERY similar conditions to Earth, even some with the exact properties of earth. the same logic applies to alien life.

7. An alien being could be standing right next to you and you wouldn't even know it.

It's not about humans finding the aliens, but it's more about the aliens, allowing themselves to be found.

Just my opinion.

8. Too bad we will almost certainly never make contact.

9. GGrass for president in our grassworld!!!

10. I'd go as long as there's an escape pod on stand by incase shut happens like the new earth is starting to die and other stuff

11. What makes you say that?

12. Clifford A. Pickover Aliens and Star Wars

13. I think it is safe to assume that Aliens would be more advanced than humans in almost all fields.

Certainly their technology would be much more advanced than ours.

Having said that, humans (US Millitary) have already developed 'Stealth Technology' that enables them to make crafts that are undetectable.

If humans can do that, I think Aliens can do that even better.

14. Have you ever thought of the possibility that just because a planet wouldn't work for life forms on this planet that other creatures would be able to adapt to that environment. :p

15. i dont get why everyones being a buzz kill - old news? so what? cant we discuss it anyways? it's an interesting topic that millions upon millions of people think about all the time...life on another planet. i think it's fucking awesome, and am going to be doing some research lol.

16. I'm pretty sure this has been posted before, and discussed...

17. it's a forum. every topic has been. there's no point spamming up a perfectly interesting topic with ZOMG OLDD NEWXXEFJZZNJXIHFROFLFRTROLOLOL

18. The other trippy part of this is that we are looking at this planet while being no where even close to it, so the theory that aliens = flying saucers is stupid because if they had such advanced technology they could study us from their home.

There's a possibility that at this very moment people from another planet are watching us.

19. No, the sun for that planet is 35 light years away from the planet, not from Earth. Who knows how far away this star system is, could be millions of light years away...

Who says evolution has to happen? We thought we understood the basics of how life seems to have to work on this planet, and yet we discover a bacteria with Arsenic in place of phosphorus on its DNA. Poisionous arsenic is the genetic information, right here on Earth. Anything can be possible, we can't limit our thinking and making assumptions such as evolution has to happen. For all we know it's a result of a single characteristic of Earth.

20. Uh...
    Just because WE COULDN'T live there, doesn't mean other life couldn't.

There's life in the ocean, can we live in the ocean?
    :wave: