New ADS bong

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Spaced, Jan 14, 2012.

1. #1 Spaced, Jan 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2012
    Stopped by the local headshop and saw this today. They give a discount to medical patients so I decided what the hell, might as well pick it up. It fits in well with the rest of my collection. I'll have to update with a picture of everything else I have.

But this thing rips great, no drag, ice notches, diffused down stem. I was sold because of the design and detail to it. Simple yet elegant.

Attached Files:

2. A couple more shots.

Attached Files:

3. nice, my friend had a all black bong so you couldn't see the smoke and you would alway's take a bigger hit then you meant to, we loved it. only downside is you can't see how dirty it is, I guess that might be an up side to some people. but my friend never cleaned his and we broke it and the inside was straight foul, like if i could see the inside I would have refused to use it. yuck

4. [quote name='"MASS GLASS420"']nice, my friend had a all black bong so you couldn't see the smoke and you would alway's take a bigger hit then you meant to, we loved it. only downside is you can't see how dirty it is, I guess that might be an up side to some people. but my friend never cleaned his and we broke it and the inside was straight foul, like if i could see the inside I would have refused to use it. yuck[/quote]
    I always keep my pieces some what clean. I already have a two foot double perc tube, but this was a new little treat for myself.

I have a Molino rasta spoon that matches this quite well. I love this piece :)

5. how much this cost you pretty sick

6. It was a pretty penny but still on the cheaper end. Sticker was $150, paid under.

7. worth it imo

8. [quote name='"piffpuffN"']worth it imo[/quote]

Yeah its well worth it imo also, especially in appeal, but it hits extremely smooth and doesn't kill the taste too much.

I'll throw some pictures of my entire collection up tomorrow.