New Addition

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by almostgrower, Feb 21, 2015.

1. So I added a new addition to my babies.. it's a feminized Big Bang seed I wonder how she'll do she's so tiny

Attached Files:

2. Making an update this Is her today

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  3. Looking good looking good

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  4. So I've moved her over to a bigger pot.. I made a mistake & ripped her root wen I Did it but she seems to be hanging in there. I haven't took any solo pics of her yet..

Attached Files:

5. Just an update my Big Bang Is Doing Great I Just Moved Her To a DIY veg box I made I also switched out the pot she was in she was very close to being Root bound. I also topped her 2days ago she's already starting new growth the bottom pic shows the that.. she's 24 days old today... & just to add she smells great before she even get close to flowering so I can only imagine wen she starts to flower

Attached Files:

6. My baby seems to be growing rapidly now the pics up to are from yesterday && these are today

Attached Files:

7. Looks good and healthy. If you ever decide to upgrade to HID lights, you'll see just how fast cannabis can really grow. The difference between cfls and HID is truly amazing :)

• Like Like x 2
  8. So just to update and ask this question hers my girl she's 34 days old today 11in tall from dirt to top && I'm wondering should I go ahead & flower her with my bag seed which is 50 days old nut the same height due to LST which I haven't done at all on my Big Bang I'll be moving them in to a larger space wen I flower 😄

Attached Files:

9. What lights will you use for flower? She will double or triple size

• Like Like x 1
  10. I plan on buying this 400w Hps tomorrow , this is enough to flower both of them don't Yu think? uploadfromtaptalk1427237669761.png

11. Buy a cool tube it'll help control your heat

• Like Like x 1
  12. I don't really have the money for a cool tube but I have one big fan && 2 small ones so I think I'll be cool..

13. I bought that exact same light but with a cool tube for 125$ off of eBay and trust me that 400 watt gets hot as fuck in a small space especially with out the proper ducting and fans. I'd throw a little more money at it now and save the headache for another day. Plus with the cool tube it is much easier to control heat and get the light closer to your plants

14. Yur probably right but Hey check out my grow journal && tell me Wat Yu think

http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1363645-Dana's-Days-Of-Dank