Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New Adam Sandler movie

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by sourdank, Jun 17, 2012.

1. I'm high a'f right now watching this new movie "That's My Boy". Please go see this movie guys it's so damn funny. Please tell me what movies you guys love watching high! :bongin:

Attached Files:

2. Hmm.
    I don't actually think my movie preference changes when I smoke.

I've given up on most new comedies.

3. I don't ever want to watch it, Adam Sandler should just genuinely stop making these shitty movies.

4. No guys please watch this high. I've never seen a movie this funy!

5. I usually don't like to waste my highs on watching a movie.

6. [quote name='"Necstar"']I usually don't like to waste my highs on watching a movie.[/quote]

What do u like to do Instead? Cus watching tv to me is super fun but I like to do anything high. Any suggestions of your favorite things?

7. [quote name='"Necstar"']I usually don't like to waste my highs on watching a movie.[/quote]

Watching a movie high with your friends is freaking amazing!

8. i actually want to see this movie lol. i don't think a high is ever wasted because i usually have fun whatever i'm doing haha.

9. [quote name='"tihanachu"']i actually want to see this movie lol. i don't think a high is ever wasted because i usually have fun whatever i'm doing haha.[/quote]

Please tell me you were high

10. this movie looks funny as fuck im deff going see it and hopefully im high

11. waterboy was a gut buster im form louisiana soo...:laughing::smoke:

12. haven't been to this one yet ;)

but i can tell you i haven't NOT been high at the movie theater for half a year now, not gonna change anytime soon.

13. Ever since "Funny People", I've noticed that Sandler is towards the bottom of his creativity bucket. I think he should probably stop making movies soon before his name gets ruined.
    Those boy-ish comedies of the early 1990's is kinda what I and a few other Blades grew up with. I want people to be able to enjoy those movies as I did as a kid. If Sandler keeps up this poor performance, I'm afraid that no one will take the time to check out the classic Sandler.

14. hahahaha this guy lol, too busy saving the world?
    I love watching movies when I'm stoned but honestly That's My Boy does not look appealing at all to me, not really into alot of the newer comedies coming out

15. [quote name='"BuddhistBrian"']Ever since "Funny People", I've noticed that Sandler is towards the bottom of his creativity bucket. I think he should probably stop making movies soon before his name gets ruined.
    Those boy-ish comedies of the early 1990's is kinda what I and a few other Blades grew up with. I want people to be able to enjoy those movies as I did as a kid. If Sandler keeps up this poor performance, I'm afraid that no one will take the time to check out the classic Sandler.[/quote]

Agreed 100%. Funny people sucked ass. I hated it. But I'm telling you, I haven't seen a movie this funny since a long time... maybe it's cause I was high but it was well worth it! I honestly don't think anyone would e disappointed with this.

16. Hm, I don't know...Sandler seems to be in pretty much Wayans Brother territory these days...If I hear enough positive reviews of it, I might have a look at the dvd when it's out.

17. Ill go see it... Online not wasting my 10$