~NEW A.M.G. Rasta Bong, Quad Perc~

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Dubc1231, May 6, 2009.

1. Got this NEW A.M.G. Glass Bong..Glass On Glass w/ a pretty sick ash-catcher and mad percs. Rasta Colors on top and bottom..Sooo Sick...It has the A.M.G. (American Made Glass) etching on the glass but you cant see it in the pic. Many diffusers makes this quad perc smoke smooooooooooth as fuck! haha and its alllll mine. lol

[​IMG]

2. that thing is soo sick! nice!

3. that thing is a freakin beast! HANDLE WITH CARE :bongin:

4. thats a lot of water, hows the drag on it?

sick ass tube man

5. must be a bitch to clean

6. How much? Really nice piece

7. the price tag on the bong itself was $400 w/out the down stem and bowl piece. The down stem and bowl piece was only another $20 and the ash catcher was marked at $35. I also got a huge soft case for the bong marked at another $35. So almost $500 worth of smoking accessories and i got it all hooked up brand new for around $250 from my local smoke shop.

8. No need to clean it...got the ash catcher to do that job..(Think Smart) haha

9. It will still get rezed up eventually.

10. Ewwww. AMG.

I hope your shit doesn't brake :eek:

11. na ur trippin this shits thick as fuck and overall its molded pretty well together

12. hell yes it will. its not just ash that dirties your bong. those percs will get so brown after a while you wont even want to smoke out of it without cleaning it.

13. damn 4 percs

is the drag bad?

14. Cant be that bad.

Nice piece man toke on + repp :bongin::bongin:

15. #15 sleepwalkerr, Nov 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2009
    just got the same one...ITS SICK

16. I live right up the street from Pyro's shop, the blower at AMG. I can't tell you how many shitty products are in that place. Basically me nor any of my friends has had a pipe/bong/downstem/bowl w/e that hasn't had either a structural error or a blatant fuck up from that guy.

17. I beg to differ. I can feel A LOT of drag with my buddies straight tube and it only has TWO percs in it. That beast is a beaker bottom PLUS 4 percs? Has to drag like none other. But as long as your happy with your purchase OP.

18. I dont understand why people think drag is the worst thing in the world. I mean I dont really care if theres drag or not, my lungs are strong enough to pull the hit, I hardly would consider than annoying. The thing I would be concerned with would be loosing thc through too much filtration, but in return you get a way smoother hit. Dont listen to these guys, nice pickup. :smoking:

19. THC isnt water soluble, your not losing thc with water filtration.