NEW 9/11 Pentagon Video released!!! does it show a missile hitting the pentagon?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by weedzilla420, Dec 6, 2006.

1. http://youtube.com/watch?v=5O8hXn0rOK8
    don't know if anything about this has been posted yet.

make sure you watch on full screen. otherwise it's hard to see

this is footage from the double tree hotel. if you recall their surveilance footage was confiscated by the fbi minutes after the attack. it was recently released due to a freedom of infomation act request.

you can see a small white projectile rush in and then there's an explosion. what i saw definitely did not look like a plane which leads me to believe that the theory about a missle hitting could very well be true.

if you'll notice, the trajectory of the object appears to be obscured by something on the video (like a censor blur or a piece of tape) which makes it harder to make out what the object is on the video. i don't know whether or not this was deliberate.

you do see a truck pass by seconds after the explosion and the truck passes under the "blur" which makes me think that it's tape or a blur on the screen. watch closely and you'll see what i'm talking about.

the only network i know of that said anything about the new video is cnn. all they said about it was that "it did not show a plane hitting the pentagon" which surprises me slightly because the mainstream media tends to demonize any conspiracy theories about 9/11 and they seem way to eager to buy the official story.

2. I wonder how much value the videos really have considering that the government has had them under their possesion for several years.

3. those are my sentiments exactly. it wouldn't surprise me if the govt edited the video.

4. Enough with the conspiracies. People died, and nothing can change that. Videos like these showing "supposed" truth to what really happens accomplishes nothing more than pissing people off, and dividing the nation even more. Anyone see last weeks southpark episode...they got it right.

5. You know there is something horrifyingly wrong with your logic when your main source is a comedy cartoon. :rolleyes:

Seriously, brush up on American history and learn about some of this stuff before you make such a conclusive decision.

6. i don't see how me questioning the official 9/11 story is bad just because it divides people. i damn well hope it creates a division.

7. i think its better people question things than just let them be and act like drones and have no say in anything

8. I don't see how it matters. People died, and they should be remembered and respected, not discraced by people arguing over how they died. No matter who was responsible for this, they will never come to justice. If it was indeed terrorists, they will hide in their caves, if it was our own governement, who's going to stop them?

9. So you're saying those people who died would rather us turn an apathetic heart to their loss?

10. Yes, people did die. But it most certainly matters how and most importantly, why, they died. The people who died should obviously be remembered and respected, but questioning how they died or who was the cause of their death in no way disgraces their memory.

If it is indeed your own Government, then the only people who can stop them are the people of the US. Instead of shrugging and not caring about what happened, you should be questioning and demanding answers. There should be millions protesting in Washington and all over the country, demanding answers. But instead it is easier for people to shrug their shoulders, ignore what goes on and instead worry about the latest mp3 player they want. You have been made into a weapon by your society. A weapon to be used against you.

In my ever so humble opinion of course.

11. Well said, Liquidtruth, that's pretty much what I was thinking.

Questioning the "facts" doesn't mean we've forgotten the dead. It's by remembering the dead that we are motivated to question the facts. Unless we do, there will likely be many more dead. There's just too much evidence to resonably overlook, but most still do.

The US government relies on the apathy of its people, who sit around while their constitutional rights are stripped from them, wholesale, rarely considering that the "terrorist threat" used as mandate for these crushing manouvers is, in fact, a complete fabrication. No matter how smart you individually are, the rest of the world is laughing at the collective you.

Perhaps it's like that amazing product you buy that turns out to be not so amazing after all; you don't diss it, because, erm, you paid for it. Well, you voted these lunies into power, what you gonna do about it?

-mu

12. Why are you going to give me negative reputation for me having an opinion. Thats fucking bullshit and you know it. :thumbdown:

If you havent seen the south park episode, you wouldnt understand why i referenced it. The show was about how there were so many conspiracies about 9/11 that it was just out of control. Man giving me negative rep for what i said is fucking childish.

13. Yeah, he did the same shit to me. God forbid anybody disagrees with him. lol And that whole "brush up on American history" shot; what's up with that? Sand in his vagina?

This kind of comment is NOT welcome here especially when directed at a well-respected member. *RMJL

Yep, as usual South Park did another great job putting things into sane perspective.

But about the OP:

1. Do you really think the evil geniuses behind this massive conspiracy would release video evidence of a cruise missile hitting the Pentagon?

2. What's the frame rate on the video?

Just answer those 2 simple questions.

14. i'd be careful man, it seems there is a "big brother" on this site as well as in the USA lol. + Rep for being mature and not acting like a 12 yeard old.

15. guess so, that sand just gets everywhere.

16. Im an expert at determining whether something flying at thousands of miles per hour through horribly distorded videos is a missle or plane

17. What a rebuttal.

18. I also have to agree. I reviewed this video several times with several other 'experts' and it clearly shows a white object cross over a highway before a black cloud appears in the background. I was very impressed by both the quality of the video and the grey scale. Lastly, what was the purpose of that security camera for the hotel? So they could watch the highway?

19. LMAO.

20. Sorry pal, I ain't contributing to this kind of negativity anymore.

Want a hug?