New 8 Arm Medicali Beaker Bottom!!! Sexy

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by MilkyIlladelph, Jun 28, 2011.

1. I had a few pretty sexy looking medicalis to choose from, and heres the one I chose.. paid 275 for the bong and 20 for the case.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. put an alex k in that bitch

3. I'd love to get my hands on a Medicali Bubbler if they are the glass company I'm thinking of.

4. #4 MilkyIlladelph, Jun 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 28, 2011
    Word dude thanks for the great idea...

Yea Medicali makes some sick bubblers, they had a few of their bubs too, a couple cost more than 400 bucks

5. very nice piece man, im liking the label style on it. if you can though, i'd pick up a sovereignty downstem off that website which shant be named haha

6. Sovereignty or Alex k downstem?

7. sovereignty will definitely give you more diffusion, the one i purchased did wonders for my RooR tech barrel perk.

8. Yeah get a sg gridded downstem.There made for perced tubes and Alex K downstems are better in single chamber tubes.

9. Nice pickup for 290 total. Stick a Alex K / SG Diffy in that bitch and call it gravy!

10. Nice piece bro :) Smooth hit I assume. Probably milks like a beast

11. Funny how they put the most ridiculous stickers on high quality glass.

12. Nice bro, love the design. I have the same logo on the precooler showerhead attatchment

13. ahhh im glad to see you picked medicali

14. Really nice tube bro, i really like medicalis an have always wanted one but you shoulda got the sg haha

15. I have been debating this for a while. Why would the Alex K work better in a single chamber? It dosent look like it stacks as well, and dosent look like it diffuses like the Sg does. I want to get a new stem, but not sure which. I have a few straight tubes with no percs and really wanted an SG stem. What would you reccomend and why?

16. I'm using a 5-arm downstem in my straight tube, bubbles a million times better then the stock pearl diffuser.

17. it does rip suprisingly smooth, I know my friend had one a lot like it but it was a 6 arm i believe.. Yet i do see the reason for a new downstem, excited to get one. The green color on the label in the pictures looks much more rich in reality