New 64 arm tree perc ZOB + 5 arm ashcatcher

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by iPower Plant, Aug 9, 2012.

1. #1 iPower Plant, Aug 9, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2012
    This is my dawgs newest piece he got today. The percolation is crazy, and it was the best deal you could possibly come across that is worth every penny. Brand new this thing is expensive as shit brand new (1900$) but he got it for a SNATCH!!!

400 Godamn dollars (without ash catcher) but still! TOO GOOD OF A DEAL

image-1531307815.jpg

Tell me what you think. Dabbin out of this is too crazy!!!

2. Damn man the drag on that thing must be ridiculous, but I bet it hits smooth as butter

3. I think I could take a big enough dab out of that to make my head explode..
    [​IMG]

Bet it's none too good on flavor though
    and tell your buddy to be somewhat gentle, from what I've heard zobs are chinese glass, and from experience I've had the joint on a zob tube break on me.

happy tokin from that thing! :smoke:

4. holy shit. how'd he manage to get it for so cheap? just talked the guy into it?

5. not 1900$ worth but quite one hell of a drag machine..no thanks. zobs break pretty easily aswell.

6. Screw all of these negative nancys...
    dank ass piece my niggy

7. [quote name='"skrrr"']holy shit. how'd he manage to get it for so cheap? just talked the guy into it?[/quote]

The guy has like 10-11 bongs and hes rich as it is so he's just getting rid of em while he can. I will have one soon and will pos it here :p

QUOTE="Dabbed"]not 1900$ worth but quite one hell of a drag machine..no thanks. zobs break pretty easily aswell.[/QUOTE]

Well he paid 400 so you can't complain cuz it's definitely worth that + alot more.

It does have quite of a drag but any bong smoker can handle it but it's totally smooth. As for taste it's kind of bland unless it's a tasty dab.

8. reminds me of overkill from the Marijuana Bootcamp xD

9. Zob isn't China glass. Its massed produced by roor tech.
    Looks like a Hella ripper, not my style but koodos. Lets see a milk video!

10. [quote name='"G13adsAMY"']Zob isn't China glass. Its massed produced by roor tech.
    Looks like a Hella ripper, not my style but koodos. Lets see a milk video![/quote]

Coming soon!!

11. thats a steal

12. Thats a lot of glass in one bong.

Nice pickup, be careful

13. American RooR has gone down the drain to the point where no one even wants to own one.

Zob actually does use China Color (Blue, Red) but the tube pictured here seems to be all clear. Looks like a fun time, I would love to give these 50+ arm tubes a try one day, but I don't think I could conceive paying 400$ for a drag machine.

Sick pickup regardless, enjoy.

14. You out wax/oil through that thing??! :eek:

15. Bump: anyone in the Florida area lookin to buy this bad boy? Without the ashcatcher, other then that its perfect

PS- if this isn't allowed to be asked you can gladly remove it

16. :Smokinnnn:

17. dahahahaha someones tryin to flip it to buy a new piece :p

18. Ive hit the hoss rainforest perc (multi-tree percs in 1 chamber) and it was smooth as hell man, i cant even imagine how giant of rips you could take:)

19. ya not worth $400

20. Ill buy for $500