[New] 60DAY WONDER QUESTION

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by 60dayWonder, May 11, 2012.

1. Im thinking about growing this strain, just had to ask some pros before I ordered seeds.. Can I grow seeds in soil with folrecent bulbs over them 24 hrs stright till they bud and are ready or does it not work like that sorry Iv never looked Into growing and seen the auto flowering females and took it into conciderataion.. Thanks guys

2. Dude do some research if u really want to grow. But yea 60 day wonder will grow out of soil. Try and use Fox Farm Ocean F. 60 day wonder is a auto so 24 hours of light wont do any good. Autos need rest unlike regular plants. 18 on and 6 off, that's wat I have my plants on now. And a week after planting I have sprouts. Cfl are kool I'm using them just make sure u have enough light. Nothing lower then 26w or 100w lights. I use 4 100w cfl and 2 300w cfl, the 300w are 6500k and the 100w are 2700. So this set up is kool. But let me know if u taking growing serious
    GC is the best place to learn.

3. okay hmmm sounds a little difficult because I DON'T have money for growing equipment :(

4. This seems like a legit question that popped in my head so iam going to say it....

Cfl's are relatively Cheap ( where i live anyways), Plant substrate, nutes "the ones i use are Cheap 7-20$ for quite a bit of fert", space... well thats free, water's free, so ill get to the point... if you don't have enough money to cultivate either you shouldn't be doing what your doing or you think you need billions of dollars to grow. PLEASE DO NOT get me wrong iam NOT trying to be a dick in any way shape or form but come on man.

5. [quote name='"Colonel Pepper"']

This seems like a legit question that popped in my head so iam going to say it....

Cfl's are relatively Cheap ( where i live anyways), Plant substrate, nutes "the ones i use are Cheap 7-20$ for quite a bit of fert", space... well thats free, water's free, so ill get to the point... if you don't have enough money to cultivate either you shouldn't be doing what your doing or you think you need billions of dollars to grow. PLEASE DO NOT get me wrong iam NOT trying to be a dick in any way shape or form but come on man.[/quote]

I tottaly agree wit u dude. It don't take alot of money but it takes some. I spent like 40 bucks on my lights 20 for my FFOF, 30 for the nutrients, and 15 for my hanging lights. Soon it can me done on a budget. I'm only growing 3 at a time so it works for me dude.

6. Umm you saying space is free I don't have a closet he said 16 hrs sun light and 6 dark if I don't have a grow box how would that work when my lights so I can see are on I'm just really confused you all are making it sound so easy is there any cheep grow boxes that come with everything I will need so I can just buy the seeds I need?

7. I'm jobless living with parents and I don't have any money at all and all the weed around here is poop so I figgured I could grow a bit and get my paper up for good equipment and I have a question can hellacopters see in your house?

8. [quote name='"60dayWonder"']I'm jobless living with parents and I don't have any money at all and all the weed around here is poop so I figgured I could grow a bit and get my paper up for good equipment and I have a question can hellacopters see in your house?[/quote]

Well dude this is wat I did.I got a huge box from work. You can just use a moving box or any big cardboard box. Go to Walmart get some flat white paint. Paint the inside. The paint is 9 bucks. Get a camp light from Lowes for 7 bucks I have 3. Buy a spliter so u can use 2 bulbs for 1 lamp. They come wit a refecter. Get some cfl bulbs. 2 for 1 plant is good. Use MG since your jobless. Just watch it very close. U might need to do some flushing. Cut a hole in the box,anddrop your light.

9. Make your own grow box, you don't have to order an expensive one online and there is a place in this forum that goes over things like that. 1x2's are relatively cheap make a box out of those and staple your malamar to it yes it will seem a bit flimsy but it will work for your purpose.

10. First off you need a job, I beg you please do not try and support yourself on just trying to "grow some weed" in your Parents house. it does not and will not work please trust me on this.

Secondly, do your parents know ? if not you might want to tell them and if you know that if you tell them that your growing weed in their house and there going to kick you out DO NOT DO IT. you can get yourself and your parents in a serious amount of trouble.

I say these things to you only out of pure life experience, and do not want you to harm your reputation with your parents or to have you unwantedly bring the law down on them. been there done that own the damn store.

PLEASE heed my advice and wait until your out of their house.

11. Also only the magic or FLIR can peer into your house and see heat signatures.

And yes .... they do mount them to helicopters

12. I agree wit dude, get your own place b4 u do anything. Or unless your parents are kool with u growing a illegal plant in their house. I live on my own so its my own risk. Get a job then your own place then make your own grow box. And if u use cfl I doubt their will be a increase of heat output

13. Your tellin me to use carbord box with a hot hot light umm. That's a huge fire safety my mom knows about what I'm doing Sooo buy a box buy a light won't it get to hot in the box and kill the sprouts idk seemed like a cool and fun project to do but I don't wanna burn the house down haha and 60 day wonder is the best auto flowering beginner noob fastest seed to grow correct from start to finish ?

14. So how many is a good amount without getting cought 1-2 at a time? And how much will are electric bill go up and will it get flagged ?

15. [quote name='"60dayWonder"']Your tellin me to use carbord box with a hot hot light umm. That's a huge fire safety my mom knows about what I'm doing Sooo buy a box buy a light won't it get to hot in the box and kill the sprouts idk seemed like a cool and fun project to do but I don't wanna burn the house down haha and 60 day wonder is the best auto flowering beginner noob fastest seed to grow correct from start to finish ?[/quote]

Cfl don't put out much heat. I have my grow in my bedroom closet. Its cool I'm their. The lights give off enough heat to bring them temp up to 77 degress. I open the window and the closet do when the lights are off so they can get fresh air. I also have a small fan in the closet to move the air.

16. I don't have a closet bro......

17. I have a old computer Iv been seeing stealth pc box grows, can I grow and harvest one whole plant? In a pc grow box?

18. Hey man, you should research what stuff your going to need, how to use it, also your going to have to read up on how to grow, how much to water and when, and the list just goes on and on. From reading your posts you seem really young and kinda wet behind the ears with even the basics of a cfl lightbulb. A cfl lightbulb is one of those swirlly ones that is low wattage and runs pretty cool. If you were so inclined you could stick a lit one down your pants and you wouldn't even singe your pubes. So don't worry about starting your house on fire yet. You should look around these forums and check out you tube vids about micro grows and closet grows so at least you have an idea what the fuck is going on. If you want to move in this direction and have some sucsess at it your going to have to put some study into this or it's just another pipe dream bro.

19. Thank you, o' Plower Of Meat ;)