New: 4-arm x 3 D-cuts per arm 14" tube *UPDATED MORE PICS! 1/9/09*

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by TOK3, Feb 9, 2009.

1. #1 TOK3, Feb 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2009
    Just thought I would share this new pick up with the City since I don't see a whole lot of this glass around.

Medicali:

[​IMG]

Sucker hits like a dream!

EDIT: Picture shows a Spork inline 5 hole perc and a Toro ice-pinch slide Cam swapped out for the original slide.

2. Beautiful bong man, I dont think Ive seen anything like it. +Rep

3. Nice set up dude.

4. the lady at smoke911 by my house recommends the medicali over the roor. says its thicker glass for a better price. nice setup, gotta love the inline.

5. nice pick up, rep+

6. #6 TOK3, Feb 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2009

The glass is 5mm, same as my Roor. The glass does however SEEM heavier/thicker than my Roor. Weld quality is a notch below Roor IMO. The joint however is renforced and seems durrable. The older (early '08?) Medicali beaker and bubble bottoms are thinner at the base than say a Roor. With Roor they 'pull' part of the tube and layer into the walls/base of a beaker or bubble bottom. This has gotten a lot better IMO with Medicali glass. I however got the tube as you can see and it feels quite durrable (for glass, that is).

EDIT: Man I'm feelin the rep love, good lookin'.

7. Not sure about the thickness being real different. The roor is also a 5 arm reinforced tree.

but to the op - sweet setup, those ice pinch bowls are a big difference aren't they? ;)

8. I have a few ice pinch slides now..I really like them.

9. anyone know if there are any medicalli dealers in BC?

10. Maybe someone from Canada will know? I know it is a West coast company.

11. Wow quite a few views and not a lot of response. Have quite a bit of you heard of Medicali before?

12. Why did you "Paint" around this picture?

13. To give a better 'focal' point on the object being photographed.

14. Yes, if you look around there is plenty of nice glass around here.

15. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Just finished cleaning some glass :hello:

16. Looks nice man!

17. Right on. I'm going to go clean the Roor now even though it isn't dirty:smoking: