New 4 arm bubbler

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by t platinum 06, Aug 2, 2012.

1. I picked up this new bubbler for my sister so she'll have something to use when I take my bong back to school. I thought it was pretty cool and perfect for her

image-2583332834.jpg

2. Nice looking glass! How much did you pay for it?

3. Who's jealous

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DsixWMdScUI&feature=autoplay&list=PL033BD0D2B36E1B57&playnext=2]Jack White - Sixteen Saltines - YouTube[/ame]

4. [quote name='"Yosh139"']Nice looking glass! How much did you pay for it?[/quote]

It was 70, I thought it was a little pricy. I wouldnt have bought it for myself because there is no detachable slide as the bowl. But it's perfect for her

5. I totally agree with everything you said, but still dope pick up for your sis! :D

6. [quote name='"ewb"']

I totally agree with everything you said, but still dope pick up for your sis! :D[/quote]

Thanks man, this has turned into my favorite forum on GC. But I want so much glass now haha

7. Haha yeah I definetly get where you're coming from. :smoking:

8. What kind of bowl u gonna use on that ?? Looks like it hits smooth

9. I have to stop myself from buying two or three pieces every time I go to my LHS, I'm addicted to glass :eek:

But pretty good bubbler for the price! :D I'm sure your sister will love it.

10. You're a great brother I wish mine would do that for me!

11. [quote name='"Greatbud"']You're a great brother I wish mine would do that for me![/quote]

I wasn't that good of a brother before she started smoking. Now I share the love :) haha