New 2x4 tent

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by Popcorn, May 7, 2019.

1. Check out my post on Lens or not to lens..

Sent from my XT1650 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. With the fan and lens on it runs much cooler than my 400 watt.. IMG_20190513_142537193.jpg IMG_20190513_142610181.jpg

Sent from my XT1650 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  3. #43 Popcorn, May 14, 2019
    Last edited: May 14, 2019
  4. Carbon filters only.needed to stop smell plants will stink the house and likely outside the house too if its legal youll be alrite

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. You seem to know a good amount of grow info and I dont feel like making another thread. Can I run both tents exqhst to a splinter then vent that out the ceiling? Or do I need 2 separate holes in the celing?

6. You can run the to a y spliter but id use 3 fan one blowing in and t
    One in ter veling sucking so that ypu donr get one bleeding air into another matched fans and filters would work best.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. Yea I got what your saying about the same fan filter so it is same cm and resistance through each for even flow but what is the third fan forand where will it go.

8. One helping to pull it out then into celing

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Initially I had the same configuration. It didn't work well. The fans just kept fighting each other. I suspect the exhaust from one tent was heating the other up forcing that fan to come on and vice versa.
    This time around I will try connecting 3 tents with one fan. I'm gonna do that by connecting the 3 tents together with ducting. In the bottom and out of the top. The final duct coming out of the top will be connected to a 6" AC Infinity fan.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Do you like that infinity fan?

11. Wouldn't trade it for anything. Love the fact that I can set specific windows for temps and RH. It helps automate things.

12. Don't think that blurple tape light is doing much but looks cool!

13. I agree... You'd have to place them much, much closer to your plants for the string lights to help them any bit.

They aren't intense enough to reach that far and do any good.

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk