New 2x4 tent

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by Popcorn, May 7, 2019.

1. Pretty much i got mars tents and they are good nice and thick and covers over stiches and double close holes so no air or lights gets in or out where it shouldnt.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. I followed the link to the tent, then tried to navigate back to this page and it routed me to google, then twitter, then Facebook and on and on... weird

3. MARS HYDRO MarsHydro Grow Tent 39"x39"x70" Reflective Mylar Hydroponic Grow Tents for Indoor Plant Growing 3'x3' 39"x39"x70"
    1. [​IMG]
    2. [​IMG]
    3. [​IMG]
    4. [​IMG]
    5. [​IMG]
    6. [​IMG]
    7. [​IMG]

4. There we go that's what I'm talking about I just copied the text.

5. Should see it right on the thread

6. Check it out I posted it straight to the thread. Sorry for bugging so much just waiting to order it.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Lol nah you’re good, no bugging going on from my POV. And I hate that im about to cause you more doubt potentially. First, I’m no pro, and I only have one tent with a window (vivosun) but I don’t think I want a tent with a window on my flower tents. It’s nice cuz I like to look in, but with those windows the only thing stopping light from coming in out out is hair (Velcro). A bunch of little hairs that break off, and give up on life. On the pic I shared I was aware of the two spots light was coming out of from me opening and closing it, but looking harder, I could see the outline of the window because of the light coming through. I don’t wanna hermie my plants because I’m too lazy to unzip and enjoy my girl and their full essence when I wanna peak.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. For sure I can understand that but I think like 90% of tents come with a window these days. It is not a problem for me because I have the window taped off and the door. My veg tent will be in the closet which will be the new one I am getting. I have a 5x5 for flower with 4 qb96, the new tent will run with my air cooled magnum xxxl hood with a 315 lec bulb

• Like Like x 1
  9. I got my mars tent today. Sweeeeet I Will say the pictures online make it look like a pretty blue color around zippers and its really just green.lol thanks again to every one who gave suggestions.

• Like Like x 1
  10. I could have told ya its green haha but they are good strong tents ive had 0 issues and i been using mars tents for a while now

• Like Like x 1
  11. I got it up and going and like you said it is a quality tent 10x better than the sun system I have with the plastic corners. I tried to run it today but I am going to have to get a fan at least to bring temps down since I have a stupid big hood.my plan I am thinking is to run a 90 off each side of my light and hope it's not too much of kink in my line.
    20190513_082833.jpg 20190513_082838.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  12. What's up man you thread snipping me. :p

13. Cant you raise it in line wity the holes?

14. Just landing in the same threads dude ;)

15. I probably could if I dont use the hooks but I noticed the 2 holes on top will work fine with a 90 on the ends of light. What do you use for a carbon filter/fan? I have a phresh filter and hurricane fan but I was looking into getting a cheaper carbon filter since the tent is only for veg.

16. Rhino pro but moving to moutain air for carbon filter and i love my system air fans so quite

17. ? How many watts in that hood. You do need a fan just for that hood those generate allot of heat if you have no fan.& I've found most tents have about the same issue pin holes bad zippers or just bad design for venting. I'm running 2 yield labs a 4x5 perpetual with a 400 watt HPS & a 7x7 with a 1000 watt. My 7x7 stays cooler than the 4x5 do to the fan on the 1000 watt Hood. Do you will need at least 18 inches of space between the plant and hood at all times so u will need to adjust the hood level.

Sent from my XT1650 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. Yea thanks for the input I am running a 315 lec in the hood with a converter. I have the glass off right now and it got up to 90 so i shut it down. It also likely to big of a hood for the tent but it is what I had so its gonna have to work since I dont got money like the Rockefellers. Lol do you think it will be neccessary to run a carbon filter? I have a large house and I am not to worried about smell just once I cant even have people in the house. I bought qbs for my 5x5 and tried to use my closet for a veg space but it was too hard to keep my big tent at temp with the light running I the closet.